Default Upscale and Distinguished Gentlemen versus the rest of us.

Found this in the Austin Coed Forum. It was so funny, I thought it deserved to be moved over here.

I often see these provider ads stating that they are either looking for or are the ideal provider for Upscale & Distinguished gentlemen.

Did I miss something or are we not on a hooker board where prices range between $200-$300 per hour?

As long as I am educated, have good hygiene, am respectful and have $200-$300 cash in my pocket what the hell does upscale or distinguished remotely have to do with anything?

When I see such ads it reminds me of Ellie May Clampett walking into a five-star restaurant demanding only the very best ham hocks and chitlins. Originally Posted by Codybeast
No, no, no. Gee, you're such a bunch of clueless newbies. It's just a code like "roses", "kisses", "BBBJ" and "CFS".

"Gentlemen" refers to pictures of dead presidents*.

"Distinguished" means U.S. Grant.

"Upscale" means Ben Franklin.

Now you know when a lady says she only caters to "Distinguished and Upscale gentlemen," She means "I'll suck your dick and fuck you for $150."

*Yes, I know Franklin was never president. The lady with the "distinguished and upscale" ad doesn't.

"Benjamin Franklin - the only president of the United States who was never president of the United States." Originally Posted by GneissGuy
That is hilarious!!!!!
Too Funny Charles !!!

Too funny!
Too Funny Charles !!!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I told DeD not to encourage SNL. I told him . . .
This is a funny twist in the "where do HDH and regular providers differ" discussion ;-). Taken from a clients perspective. Creative approach ;-). Brings the eternal discussion about "the chicken and the egg" to a complete new dawning ;-)
Found this in the Austin Coed Forum. It was so funny, I thought it deserved to be moved over here. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
For me it means no punks, young time-wasters, and weeds out the guys who aren't serious or who are weirdos.
For me it means no punks, young time-wasters, and weeds out the guys who aren't serious or who are weirdos. Originally Posted by alluringava
What about 3 out of 4? I'm not a punk or a time-waster (young or old). When I book, I'm serious.

I am a weirdo, but I respect the boundaries of others.
What about 3 out of 4? I'm not a punk or a time-waster (young or old). When I book, I'm serious.

I am a weirdo, but I respect the boundaries of others. Originally Posted by emptywallet

I didn't say I didn't book weirdos Weird is good. I'm weird too.