Its Sunday Night & time for "The Price is Right"

• Toyz
  • 10-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Yes, its Sunday night...and time for the 2nd edition of "The Price Is Right" How much fo dat Ho?

Also known as "What Would Bob Barker Do"?

Tonights Ho is no stranger to the board, she has been around for a spell!

"The Vital Statistics"

• 5'4"
  • 135#
  • 34DD (Natural) 31 37
  • Blue/Green eyes, tats, smokes
  • Stated at 34 years old
"Listed Menu"

• GFE, Limited GFE, PSE, Fetishes
"Rates"

• $460 for 90 minutes (roughly $307 an hour)
  • Is currently running a $300 per hour special, with additional hours tacked on at $150 per
  • Has a handful of reviews over the past 4 years, none in the last 9 months, but all YES reviews

Soooo, lets "RATE DAT HO"!
5'4" 135 lbs, have doubts, seems thick for that.
140 - 180 absolutely no way at 460 for 90.
In my Hunt,er, search, I have not yet Grace'd upon her.

Thinking ...
She comes.....

She goes......

She needs the board.....

She doesn't......

A lot of these girls tend to show disdain for guys that see girls off the streets.... This one took one off the streets and put her behind a glory hole and sold her to guys at a decent profit to herself..... She's smart.....

I think the fact that as she ages she has to keep coming back tends to show her ability to earn away from here is waning.... It shouldn't mean being rewarded here....

She's commanding a premium rate but the product packaging is not up to par..... See the picture below....

Base Rate of $240 an Hour... Subtract for Age.... Subtract for Mommy Gut.... Subtract for questionable "services" (What the fuck is "Limited GFE?)

Add a little bit back in for "Truth in Advertising"...... After all.... The pic lets you know what you are seeing when you unwrap the package.....

Attachment 358163

Subtract a little more for the rumors floating about why she's back....

I don't know Toyz...... As much as I might like the novelty of it I think I'll keep waiting for Curtain Number 3!
Pretty hair
..:SNIP:..
Add a little bit back in for "Truth in Advertising"...... After all.... The pic lets you know what you are seeing when you unwrap the package.....

..:SNIP:.. Originally Posted by Whispers
In defense that is a terrible photo. Anyone save for maybe Kate Moss at her thinnest; would show a tummy hunched over like that. One of the base rules of fashion photography is the more contorted and uncomfortable the model the better the photo. Followed closely by make sure the binder clips holding the clothes on aren't showing.

It is strange how in this business there is such a strange tangle when it comes to photos. If her photos are too good, she's plastic and doesn't live up to the "airbrushed" ad (even if she isn't photoshopped (great lighting can do wonders)). If they are too amateurish they make her look unattractive and low value. There is a happy middle somewhere of having both pro quality, and "semi-pro "selfies" to appease the greatest quality of the masses. (have seen "bathroom mirror selfies" that are actually her on a stage holing up a phone to get the lighting right but still look like a selfie. (Noticed this because it wasn't a mirror image tattoo on the wrong side)).
  • Toyz
  • 10-13-2014, 08:21 AM
I like the SL pictures. Basically untouched and "here's what you are going to see when you show up".
In defense that is a terrible photo. Anyone save for maybe Kate Moss at her thinnest; would show a tummy hunched over like that. One of the base rules of fashion photography is the more contorted and uncomfortable the model the better the photo. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Most of her poses seem t be to cover some known flaws.....

But it's not as much about the "Dunlap" as it is about the tread pattern.....
I like the SL pictures. Basically untouched and "here's what you are going to see when you show up". Originally Posted by Toyz
I tend to agree. although I would like to see what he could do with some better lighting, and maybe a wind machine

Most of her poses seem t be to cover some known flaws.....

But it's not as much about the "Dunlap" as it is about the tread pattern..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ahh I see, then disregard
"Rates"
  • $460 for 90 minutes (roughly $307 an hour)
  • Is currently running a $300 per hour special, with additional hours tacked on at $150 per
  • Has a handful of reviews over the past 4 years, none in the last 9 months, but all YES reviews
Originally Posted by Toyz
So, let me get this straight. You are saying that I can currently see the young lady for 2 hours at 450 (if I did the math right)? Well screw only spending 90 minutes with her. I'll take the 2 hours and save enough for a six-pack afterwards.
Is this what we call Hoogar Math?
  • Toyz
  • 10-13-2014, 10:12 AM
So, let me get this straight. You are saying that I can currently see the young lady for 2 hours at 450 (if I did the math right)? Well screw only spending 90 minutes with her. I'll take the 2 hours and save enough for a six-pack afterwards.
Is this what we call Hoogar Math? Originally Posted by FoulRon
Its a listed time bound special. Basically get an extra half hour for the 450 rate. Works out to 225 an hour IF you contract the provider for 2 hour minimum.
Showcase/Special says:
I am seeing returning suitors beginning at $300 for the first hour and $150 each additional.
Latest Ad says:
This week I'm extending my rents due special. $300/90 minutes.. Early bird before noon special is $240/hour.
  • Toyz
  • 10-13-2014, 10:18 AM
I wonder if anyone has ever asked for change on one of these odd donation demands. I mean would you say "here's 460, I need a ten back? In often wonder I'd the thought behind these odd amounts is to get the extra 5 or 10 knowing the guy doesn't want to mess with exact change?

I know when I get one to accept the $37.50, I always chip in the leftover fity cents to round to 38...
I wonder if anyone has ever asked for change on one of these odd donation demands. I mean would you say "here's 460, I need a ten back? In often wonder I'd the thought behind these odd amounts is to get the extra 5 or 10 knowing the guy doesn't want to mess with exact change?

I know when I get one to accept the $37.50, I always chip in the leftover fity cents to round to 38... Originally Posted by Toyz
I call BS. Toyz your to nice a guy! I'll bet big money half the time you give them $40.00 old softy!