Encounter: Young and Beautiful Korean Maiden Liah at Luxury.. . New to Dallas, and a Joy for Your Phallus!

Date: January
Name: Liah
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines south of Royal Lane
Phone: 2143995746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Breast Body Rub, SS, BBBJ, SS, DATY, 69, DATO, MISHCIP
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark Brown, Tied Up During Table Shower
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4", 110 Pounds, B Cups (Long, Knobby Nipples.. my favorite!), Tattoo across lower back, cute ass, very light trimmed landing strip (barely noticeable), beautiful face (enhanced when her hair is tied up), pretty mouth, eyes, Model-type looks.. not sure I have seen One this cute in AMPville before.. (certainly not since the Thai Cutie at the now defunct Seven Star)
Recommendation: Hell Yes, God Damn it!
New to Dallas? Did she fly in from Korea?
yes with stopover in Wuhan.
she flew in from Hawaii.. got here Sunday. and she brought beauty, skill and charm!

Liah is so pretty and slim.. and CATHOLIC.

God is good!
Man, she sound like a Knockout! I wish we have pictures on here, that other review Man say she cute, too! I look up that world phallus, good wording on that, haha.
  • DDuck
  • 02-01-2020, 08:00 AM
What was that Thai cutes name?
I’m going in on that Maiden! When you fellas are watching the Super Bowl, I’ll be trying that tight end!
Is Liah shorter than Lara,CT?
I’m going in on that Maiden! When you fellas are watching the Super Bowl, I’ll be trying that tight end! Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Did you make her dance like Shakira?
Another sure thing from Chung
What was that Thai cutes name? Originally Posted by DDuck
Jaycee.. she was at the now-defunct Star Studio, and Pearls before that, I believe, under a different name. long gone now.

Is Liah shorter than Lara,CT? Originally Posted by Brunotrunk
yes, by 2-3 inches.. and about as slim as Lara

and supremely gorgeous.. I can't say it enough.. we have never had one this beautiful in my memory.
Great review and great find Chung
I haven't visited blue in a few weeks, might have to go back soon and check this little catholic out..
At the risk of sounding ignorant..,can I get an explanation of the Catholic/Protestant thing?
Damn Chung, you are banging these hotties as soon as they get off the plane.