Spas with shower and rooms next to each other

Think it's best if I dont have to walk down the hall for shower
I've never run into another patron in the hall way. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I've never run into anyone in the hallways in my time, but I just got back from Nagoya and they had the shower right there in the room. Same thing at Pearls as well. I think most places have a system of checking to make sure the coast is clear before toting you through the halls.
Think it's best if I dont have to walk down the hall for shower Originally Posted by Donhil
I am sure we all agree with you, obviously. What’s your point ?
I agree though it is somewhat funny walking down the hall with a tent in the towel !

I do appreciate the newer nicer spas . Lisa has always had the best ( decor) at POA. But anyplace that has modern rooms with shower attached are on my preferred list.
Pearl, Luxury, JuJu, top 3 facility.

Northwest HWY spas are ok.

Blue is the worst facility of all, I guess that’s why they try to recruit as many catholic girls as possible to offset the facility disadvantage.
Out of all the spas I’ve been to, pearls has the best
Out of all the spas I’ve been to, pearls has the best Originally Posted by aJohnDough
yup.. Luxury is close behind, but it lacks the big shower rooms that Pearls has.. of course much of that space is wasted room.

Pearl, Luxury, JuJu, top 3 facility.

Northwest HWY spas are ok.

Blue is the worst facility of all, I guess that’s why they try to recruit as many catholic girls as possible to offset the facility disadvantage. Originally Posted by jackyjacky
agree on the top 3.

I never hesitate to get on my knees on the Blue carpets, to part lady carpets with my tongue.. Blue really isn't bad.
+1 on Pearls