Arlington massage places post covid19 list

Happy feet collins and pioneer L0 strict draping. Massage on matlock and mayfield cbj and Cfs. Lakeside massage is closed. Happy feet matlock across from Frys is closed. Kyn spa matlock by Frye's is L0 strict draping. Foot spa cooper and sublet bbbjcim and bbfs. They have raised there prices. Lucky foot on little road and i20 avoid this place stinks so bad. The women smell of cigarettes. Also has 2 men working thereBad attitude strict draping. Spa tique no draping men working there also. In the past the girl there used to be L1 but not anymore. The other spas over off green oales aa and foot spa have not caught them open yet. Massage in L0 strict draping. 360 massage L1. The one across the street in the office complex will reopen June 26th. Bigfoot massage on 360 Cbj and cfs
Thanks for the intel.
Thorough and priceless, thank you.
I have not been to GL massage or Hy massage (both on 303) in a while. I wonder if they are still open. The sign on the Fielder and Randol Mill location still looks lit up.
Much appreciated my man
Gl massage is still L1. Left that off the list. Hy massage sure it used to be L1 but the lady didn't look to good
In Grand Prairie, I have a suspicion that Natural Healing may be closed for good. They've been giving a push back date for the last month or so.
They may be open not sure on another site somebody wrote a review for lisa there on 6-18
What is "they have raised their prices"?
Dont be surprised if Prices go up. They have more to do to sterilize the facility
Foot spa cooper and sublet was very serious about masks today.
All the places are now
Recently found out max relax on 303 has changed ownership
Foot spa cooper and sublet was very serious about masks today. Originally Posted by Toadstool Food
hopefully they were equally serious about service.. were they?