URL / Website: rubratings
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near dt FW
Activities: bodyrub, b2b, milking table, hj
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length and blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5ft 3in, slim - Girl next door type that you see as you're checking the mail and you're like "I wonder if she'd be dtf"...ha.
Recommendation: Yes
what was the length of your visit? half hour or hour?
I haven’t visited her in a while but Nicole was always really easy to get along with and additionally provided a great relaxing massage.
what was the length of your visit? half hour or hour? Originally Posted by qwebnm1111
60 minutes— forgot to mention
I haven’t visited her in a while but Nicole was always really easy to get along with and additionally provided a great relaxing massage. Originally Posted by Kinggeorge11
Agreed. I see her strictly for her milking table. She’s pretty cool too.
https://dallas.rubratings.com/150869 Originally Posted by JK1982
Thanks for adding the link
This girl again! I’ve been tempted to see her but everything seems to indicate she’s strictly hj only.
Hell, even LFK would be enough to make me give in for this one
This girl again! I’ve been tempted to see her but everything seems to indicate she’s strictly hj only.
Hell, even LFK would be enough to make me give in for this one Originally Posted by Dersieger
FS is available but for twice as much as you could get it at most other providers over in Dallas. She is almost worth it though. Even her hj is worth trying once.