Why is no one blaming Biden?

Why is no one blaming Biden for the massive COVID tallies we've been having for the last one to two months?

Is it because he's a democrat?

What's his plan?
1. Because it's dumpster fire's fault. The misinformation train is still trolling along.

2. No. See number one.

3. Adapt, overcome, and conquer.
Not sure what any of that means, but thank you for your contribution.
Biden doesn't stab needles into arms... People gotta take it on themselves. We are getting close to a triage situation at hospitals where doctors will have to decide who to admit based on survivability. Those that are vaccinated will take priority.
Why would the vaccinated take priority?
Why would the vaccinated take priority? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

They care about living.
I'm sure most people care about living.

The point is that there is a massive COVID surge and no one is blaming Biden for it.

No one is calling it the Biden variant.
Most people are vaccinated. Nobody is blaming Biden because the idiots who aren't vaccinated are dying because of H I M and his lies.
[QUOTE=royamcr;1062580994]Biden doesn't stab needles into arms... People gotta take it on themselves. We are getting close to a triage situation at hospitals where doctors will have to decide who to admit based on survivability. Those that are vaccinated will take priority.[/QUOTE]
That's because they are the sickest. In Japan just recently they pulled about three million doses of the Moderna Vaccine because metallic particles were found in it. They are investigating to see what those metallic particles are and why two Japanese men in their thirties died shortly after receiving the vaccine. The vaccinated aren't necessarily the healthiest, in fact in the future they maybe the sickest.
How is it H I M's fault? I don't recall H I M ever telling anyone not to take the vaccine. I do however recall Kamala telling people that.

So, you're redirect toward the One doesn't really make sense. Joe Biden is president. What is his plan?
In my opinion, it's the establishment media's fault for politicizing everything and lying to people. I don't blame people for not believing the media. They've killed their credibility.
Blame H I M for mistrust in the press. Yes. It all goes back to H I M.
Blame H I M for mistrust in the press. Yes. It all goes back to H I M. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Sorry Trump didn't tell Biden to do anything. In fact Biden said he is doing it his way. Biden owns this shit, everyone thinks so except stupid fucking Liberals.
Blame H I M for mistrust in the press. Yes. It all goes back to H I M. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
H I M didn't create mistrust in the press. The press did that themselves.

But you keep diverting to the One. You're saying that no one is blaming Biden because it's all the One's fault, but the One is not president and Biden doesn't seem to have a plan.
Can't blame Zombiden for things a zombie can't understand.

But, you can tag a new covid strain for him. The new "B.1.621" strain is of concern to WHO