Superbowl

Anyone planning on "playing" during the SB? I suspect
1) Prices will go up
2) A Lot of visiting providers
3) LE will be in full force with headlines
I'll probably "lay off" that week unless it's with a safe, secure ATF WAY the hell away from Arlington. Don't you think LE would just love to bag an "elephant" (famous person)? If I was a local provider, I wouldn't see some Jackwagon in town just for the game...just too risky. Ladies, please be careful...definitely the time to thoroughly check references...be safe.
There seems to be ton of girls coming in for the "festivities" during Super Bowl week. Also seems like all the local PD is gearing up for wholesales raids with the help of the hotels. I agree, best to stay as far away as possible from Arlington.

I have always stayed with the local providers including my ATF. Seems the visiting providers think they can charge more just because they heard Dallas is the place to make big money. Saw one visiting ad that stated 2 hr minimum at $1500! WTF! Great looking girl but did not see anything that would even tempt me to pay that amount. But would not be surprised if some horny guy would pay just to see what she has that no other provider has. Guess what? She has nothing more than our local providers have except unbelievable nerve and maybe bigger balls than mine!
I'm staying around, but with extreme caution.
I'm staying around, but with extreme caution. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
YES!

But wait... how'd you know my nickname was "extreme caution"? Oh, hell - who cares.
LOL so YOU'RE extreme caution?! Ahh the stories I've heard
Yep. *cough* That's me.
starting to notice an increase of 'i'm back in town', 'visiting dallas' ads.

i can't even imagine what bp will look like.

**--> ExCePt PrObAbLy aLot Of ThIs StUpId ShIt<--**

i'll watch from the bench, risk not worth it to me.
Me and my small team are plotting our own Super Blow
Hell no. I'm watching the game lol

Now after...I may be around hehe
I will be around but only plan to see those I have seen before in the safety of my incall far away from Arlington!!
I will be around but only plan to see those I have seen before in the safety of my incall far away from Arlington!! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick

yup me too!! but like meg ill probably be watching the game especially if my steelers are in it
Hell no. I'm watching the game lol

Now after...I may be around hehe Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
yup me too!! but like meg ill probably be watching the game especially if my steelers are in it Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
The steelers will be watching from home too!

/runs very fast....
The steelers will be watching from home too!

/runs very fast.... Originally Posted by TonyStark
Meg, Jules....I'll hold him down while y'all beat the crap out of him!
Budlig ht at my place.