UTR

What's the best way to a provider who wishes to remain UTR and maybe see a guy or two a week and nothing more?
Don't advertise anywhere and don't allow reviews.
Wow, I just re-read my original post and I really messed that up.

What I was really looking for was how would a woman such as the one I met can get her name out there as a UTR provider without posting ads, etc........
Sent you a pm how to accomplish that
Hope she doesn't have a limited menu like majority around here. If she likes the taste of rubber with the "look but dont touch" mentality she's not welcome.

Being honest..
Hope she doesn't have a limited menu like majority around here. If she likes the taste of rubber with the "look but dont touch" mentality she's not welcome.

Being honest.. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
+1 !!!

Being honest.. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
+1 !!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Limited menu??? Wtf is that??? I'm into more then most men and women. This is all about having the proper chemistry with your playmate
I saw her today. She is a sweetheart. Gorgeous and sweet. Happy to keep her UTR and glad to add her to my personal friends. Thank you Tater for sharing her information.
Saw her one last time before I depart the State of Arkansas and head back home. She's a keeper that's for sure. If you're trying to set something up with her, be persistent. She only comes this way twice a week so her time slots are limited and she's already booked for this coming Tuesday (6/28). Treat her well guys. Adios for now.........
Hey Taters! Thanks for heads up on Harper!
Thanks Taters, saw Harper this past weekend. GREAT find!! Review coming
Thats what i do all the time lol being parttime/utr. You can change sre you profiles to say utr or part time. Tske dont all advertising from rando sites such as stg.......ect....