What Non-Sexual Thing Feels Very Sexual?

Intense and prolonged eye contact. Me and my fav. barista do this a lot.
Eating a popsicle.
Foot massage
Having your hair washed.

~ That's happening tomorrow

Of course it's not as good as it used to be

Foot massage Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yes! Very underrated IMO
Having your hair washed.

~ That's happening tomorrow

Of course it's not as good as it used to be

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Lol! Actually I had this done to me today at that place that Cuts with promises it’ll be “Super” and it was very relaxing. Those head rubs have me feeling like jelly 🤤
Originally Posted by Johnsson
True that! This is incredibly non sexually sexual.
Eating chips and cheese dip in bed while watching 90 Day Fiance. Don't judge me.
Eating chips and cheese dip in bed while watching 90 Day Fiance. Don't judge me. Originally Posted by Vannah
LMFAO!! What do you know about No-Neck Ed?! Or Mohammed. So many characters in that show. I’m almost done with “90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way and I think I like that better than regular 90 Day Fiancé. This could be a whole different thread tbh

Zero judgment here! It’s sexy AF really 🤷🏻♂️
LMFAO!! What do you know about No-Neck Ed?! Or Mohammed. So many characters in that show. I’m almost done with “90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way and I think I like that better than regular 90 Day Fiancé. This could be a whole different thread tbh

Zero judgment here! It’s sexy AF really 🤷🏻♂️ Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I've been on that show since day one lol. The tell alls are my absolute favorite.
Getting ear wax out with a Q-tip damn near makes me blow a load
Getting ear wax out with a Q-tip damn near makes me blow a load Originally Posted by infamousrock
Sounds like I need to stop cleaning my ears twice a day in order to experience this
Yes you gotta let it build up a little bit for maximum stimulation. Imagine the sound of a frothy wet pussy directly on your earlobe? Thats what we are talking bout here.
😂