Should I try ?

• 06-14-2014, 12:09 AM
I am 38 never been with a woman, and was thinking of hiring one of the sexy ladies here on the site some time in July . Now the things I have to contend with are
1. I have no references
2. travel, the only time I have thats is discreet enough for me , I wont have my car , so she would come to me here in corsicana .
3 I do know I am looking for a spinner or athletic build GFE DATY, CIM
now is this just too much of a hassle for you ladies ?
Try searching for Newbie Friendly girls. This is a little strange, you being a member here for over 4 years and you've never been with a woman...or a Provider? Lots of of ladies here might be a little suspicious, IJS...
Yeah....this has "shady" written all over it.
ShaaaaaaaaDy!!!
Wait another 2 years and you can make a movie about it!

No it doesn't. The lady who responds to him should be an expert screener, take some time to get to know this man, and not budge unless she's doing a dinner date or longer and he sends a 50% deposit.
Good thing you didn't choose a creepy handle for yourself that might spook a lady.
the ladies have their own way of doing business. But I would never send money ahead of the appointment, just don't do it period.
Oh this happens all the time, young man. I'll never forget my first time. WAIT, WHAT? I thought it said 18 not 38. Nevermind.
Is there an airport in Corsicana? Tell me you didn't take a cab from DFW or Love Field...how did you get there in the first place without a vehicle?
No it doesn't. The lady who responds to him should be an expert screener, take some time to get to know this man, and not budge unless she's doing a dinner date or longer and he sends a 50% deposit. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Could you go into more detail about this? I've yet to hear about someone sending a deposit. At the very least, I'd be curious to know how one would go about this securely and discreetly.
I'm sorry you're getting so much grief for this, but you have to admit, you kinda brought it on yourself. Good luck, sir.
I am 38 never been with a woman Originally Posted by th3eviltwin

how many Dudes have you shagged?
Wow, I would revoke your man card, but from this post, you've never been issued one in the first place.

It sounds like you really don't want it to happen. Cuz it just ain't that complicated.

Here's a clue: drop the silly bullshit requirements, get your ass to Dallas and hook up with one of these willing ladies.
Could you go into more detail about this? I've yet to hear about someone sending a deposit. At the very least, I'd be curious to know how one would go about this securely and discreetly. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. LOL

I require deposits for longer encounters (over 4 hours) or any time I'm required to travel to secure the appointment. It's a fairly common thing. That way you avoid time wasters. Every lady has her methods for accepting deposits. And it can be discreet for both parties.

But I agree that it takes a degree of trust on both ends. A lady shouldn't travel to meet everyone who requests her. Not every guy willing to send a deposit is an ideal client. Since he's a newbie, I would recommend his choice be someone reputable who would not abuse his trust.