Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DIGITS, HJ, 69, CFS
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful young, petite girl. Very nice toned-tan body, great soft c-cups.
Extremely sweet girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Yes...She is amazingly beautiful !
Yes, Roxanne is a real doll, a playboy bunny that has escaped from the mansion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gdan
How long is she in Jackson or how often does she visit I would like to see her
Hattiesburg's co-ed treasure, now traveling a bit. Nice. I'm so glad to see that she is back in the hobby. She's a cutie with a killer bod and clearly knows how to use to put a smile on a guy's face.

Maybe if she reads the replies here and the public part of your excellent review, she'll put her profile back up (hint, hint, Roxx). We guys are soooo visual, she is such a visual treat, and her pix are so hot.

Brer
She said she's leaving for NY again on Friday. Better hurry!
How long will she be in New York? I sent her an email yesterday but have not heard back. I had her new number but stupidly lost it. I hope she is coming back!
massageman, she said classes at southern miss start jan 18, so look for her then
Any pictures out there of her?
Thanks Browneyez! She still has not emailed me back. I guess I'm gonna have to go to the phone company and get my records from a few months back to contact her! LOL