WTF ? Getting off after ****************

In the news today:

Perverted serial sexter Anthony Weiner arrived at a Manhattan court Monday morning to learn if he'll do hard time or get off with probation for *Staff Edit - JCM
Did you miss the thread by your bud gay rey?
Translation: Anthony will receive probation.
what a cunt.
21 months....

Guess he will enjoy getting assRaped
He can get a lifetime of registration as a sex offender.

And if the Bureau of Prisons recommends it they can send him to a psychological treatment center for additional "rehab" before putting him on stringent supervision as a sex offender (a life sentence ... walking dead!).

2 years is not enough, and based on the comments by the AUSA in charge of the case ... should have been 10 minimum. He was ENTICING.
I would have loved to seen ole "Carlos Danger" get caught on that TV show "To Catch A Predator".
He can get a lifetime of registration as a sex offender.

And if the Bureau of Prisons recommends it they can send him to a psychological treatment center for additional "rehab" before putting him on stringent supervision as a sex offender (a life sentence ... walking dead!).

2 years is not enough, and based on the comments by the AUSA in charge of the case ... should have been 10 minimum. He was ENTICING. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once again proving that if you are a democrat politican you can break what ever laws you damn well please and get away with merely a pittance compared to what a normal person would get punished with.
what a cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, shrilLIARy and Huma Abadin are ! Glad of YOU to notice !
As I've written before, my wife and I went thru the phone of our then 17 yo daughter. There was enough there to convict any man on a number of charges on both what she received and what she sent.

It's my belief most of these teenage women know exactly what they are doing and the life ruining implications.
He is special; he is a liberal.
Translation: Anthony will receive probation. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Well then he'll still be walking amongst the public domain. I think it would be funny as hell to find out that the little girls father catches up with Anthony Weiner and kicks his perverted ass, lol. I think it might be worth a few months in jail.

Jim
Well then he'll still be walking amongst the public domain. I think it would be funny as hell to find out that the little girls father catches up with Anthony Weiner and kicks his perverted ass, lol. I think it might be worth a few months in jail.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The daddy is gonna gave to wait 21 months, JonnyComeLately....
Translation: Anthony will receive probation. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Wrong