burned

Im not gonna say her name yet or the agency this girl came from, simply because she claimed she would make it up to me. I figure I will give her a chance and if I dont hear back from her bye monday ill post a review. Im posting this simply to vent.
Tonight was my first night in like 5 years that I saw a provider. I havent been on since aspd. (and even then I saw one once) Booking this girl was a nightmare. Last night she didnt show because she fell asleep. Then played phone tag all day waiting for a response if she would show up. Finnally she showed up (I can understand all this so far, shit happens) She didnt have condoms (I thought they generally provided them) So I ran fast as hell to the gas station and got some. When I came back she was naked and ready. Was very rushing and down to bussiness. I went daty for a bit and then started in mish. Now Im not used to condoms so when I wear one it takes me awhile to finish. Within 30 minutes total of her being there (paid for an hour) she said she had to leave cause her sister was freaking out and kept texting her. Ok if this is all true I can forgive it. . . . but really it sounds fishy. If she really does plan to give me a free session then all is forgiven, and Ill take it as a fluke (gonna remain optimistic) If not I will be posting a very very bad review on this girl. FYI she doesnt seem to have any reviews on here yet, but her agency generally gets good reviews.
  • Toyz
  • 05-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Next time tell her to turn off the cell phone, she is on your time clock and its not fucking break time yet...
You might as well write the review. You're not going to see her again unless you drop some more bread.
You might as well write the review. You're not going to see her again unless you drop some more bread. Originally Posted by conservative44
  • InU
  • 05-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Don't hold your breath or you'll be one blue MF..............

Move on!
count to 10 and exhale, the $ is gone and it isn't really an alert if we have no idea who the H you're talking about
Actually I was contacted by her today, and she apologized profusely, And wants to know when a good time would be to make it up. Looks like it really was a fluke occurence and a true emergency. So yeah not really an alert.
I'm looking forward to the review to see who this girl is and what agency.

First she NCNS you, then the next day you have a hard time contacting her. When she does show up she doesn't bring any covers, then she rushed you. The constant texting, and she was gone in 30 minutes.

With all that to overcome, I hope you have a great time. But don't pay up front, make sure you get your moneys worth first. She does owe you that.
I'm looking forward to the review to see who this girl is and what agency.

First she NCNS you, then the next day you have a hard time contacting her. When she does show up she doesn't bring any covers, then she rushed you. The constant texting, and she was gone in 30 minutes.

With all that to overcome, I hope you have a great time. But don't pay up front, make sure you get your moneys worth first. She does owe you that. Originally Posted by JJones
I agree with all you said, but the payment part. This session is supposed to be for FREE. I'm curious to see if they live up to that part. You should be owed at least a free half hour!
Moved to Coed as this does not qualify as an alert.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I agree with all you said, but the payment part. This session is supposed to be for FREE. I'm curious to see if they live up to that part. You should be owed at least a free half hour! Originally Posted by conservative44

I agree it should be free. I missed that in my response.
I'm not sure which agency she's with (and it's really none of my business) but if this lady doesn't have any reviews, it's quite possible she's very new to providing. It's my belief that an agency who takes on an inexperienced provider has a responsibility to teach the lady how to handle herself with clients, both in and out of the bedroom.

Now, even in the absence of proper "training," common sense would dictate that people don't like to be stood up, rushed through an encounter, or take a backseat to text messages. I definitely would have been frustrated to be on the receiving end of all that. But, sometimes young ladies just don't think about these things, because... well, they haven't had to.

And of course, we're all human. Sometimes things do happen. Illness, failures of technology, transportation issues, personal problem, work and family can all get in the way of a provider's scheduled sessions... especially when the provider keeps her hobby life secret and can't find a way to explain why she needs to vanish for an hour at a time every now and then and does not want company on her little adventure. But the proper course of action when life gets in the way is to be understanding and apologetic, and try to make it up to the gentleman. It sounds like she's doing that here, and if she comes through, I don't think she should be punished forever in the form of a review that every potential client from this point forward will be able to read and reference, just because she had a bad couple of days.

All that said, if she makes things right with you and you decide against writing a bad review, it would be nice of you to offer some supportive "friendly suggestions" about TCB and BCD behavior, from your perspective. I'm sure the lady, and any of your fellow hobbyists who choose to see her in the future, will thank you.
I was with one provider when her phone went off in another room. We were "betwixt" and she said "shit", got up and shut the door. Apologized and started in a hummer of a hummer. Yeah, shouldn't have happened, but her response (ignore the sucker) was professional, regardless of the profession.
Ok so I tried texting her tonight to see if she was free monday and she asked "why" I replied "So we can have our session" she then replied "Why I heard from my agency that you were bad mouthing me". . . Ok up till now I think we can all agree I have been more than understanding, and forgiving(and hadnt mentioned her name). The girl was Madison from NaughtyGurlz. I will do an official review later.
Madison has been fired for her lack of TCB if you noticed she wasn't on the last ad... Wish you would have contacted me and I would have made it up to you with a free session.... I'm sorry she wasted your time..