FC2 in stock and if you are needing some contact me

I just got my shipment of FC2 let me know if you want to buy some.

1 fc2=$12
3 fc2=$26
5 fc2=$48

I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE MY FC2 whoop whoop
Tease
tease or is it that your just scared ��
Do I really have to answer?

Wait. Let me get my head into the right "frame of reference" ....

Most Doc's give them away to both men & women.

My primary Doc has them, along with other freebies there ready to grab and go as your making your return appointment.
Just ask
As I always say...The Medical Field has its perks

I have about 100 in my closet, have given them to my clients for future use with someone else.

I've tried them, don't really care for them,neither do most of my Babes they say too plasticy <<<< not a word LOL

To each their own
Do I really have to answer?

Wait. Let me get my head into the right "frame of reference" ....

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
thats crazy you must go to a free clinic cause my doctor that is in memorial southwest Dr.Ford don't give them out but you can get a prescription to get them... and believe it or not most of my clientele prefer the fc2 I guess when wore right it can feel as real as the real thing. I prefer them over a male condom any day cause its safer than male condom. it won't tear or come off plus it protects the outside of the vagina.

So all my clients that have been waiting for the fc2 experience pm me its going down.
Slow down and Reread my post
"My primary Doc"

LOL
But,Why would a free clinic matter?
Is that supposed to be an insult to ladies who proudly use free clinics?
I'm sure they will give them as well.

Again just ask

Or better yet, decline my suggestion about asking and continue spending your hard earned money.
Here we go again..

I'm there with Italia; I've experimented with them and don't like the FC2 much. Feels like a plastic sandwich bag to me and my regular frisky fellows, and not sure about the "one size fits all" aspect as it seems to slide around a lot. I could see it getting stuck up "inside" after a strenuous session, and that's not a visit to the ER I care to make!

They can be a wee bit hard to locate, but I've found them at Target and CVS on sale for $16.99-$18.99 a 3-pack, and my doc at the "clinic" has also given me samples.

Nothing wrong with trying something new, so I'm always willing. Just like any contraceptive/STD barrier, they work better for some than others.

That and I've had a few Babes tell me a FC2 is a definate green light to go ahead and cream pie
BareBack Stripper Slide equals BBFS. (Unless you're unable to have children or you're "already hitting the "M" (RW over 45)..., the average woman would care...)

Once upon a time, there were a couple of gents conducting a BBFS Experiment and verbally made note of the Provider's responses. When I heard some of these holier than thou's proposition by audio and agree to the sh*t lol You would be Amazed

SexxySkylar, I may take you up on a couple, I've yet to try one

Carry on...
Useless threAD
Lmao�� omg really?!?!?!!
BareBack Stripper Slide equals BBFS. (Unless you're unable to have children or you're "already hitting the "M" (RW over 45)..., the average woman would care...)

Once upon a time, there were a couple of gents conducting a BBFS Experiment and verbally made note of the Provider's responses. When I heard some of these holier than thou's proposition by audio and agree to the sh*t lol You would be Amazed

SexxySkylar, I may take you up on a couple, I've yet to try one

Carry on... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Good morning Sunshines

BB Stripper Slide being same as BBFS?
And over 45yrs.?
Audio?

Who made up these statistics?

LOL

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions & assumptions

*smiles*
Uhemmmm
Back on topic regarding FC2

I didn't realize they were so hard to find or purchase, really I didn't.
But if they work for you during BCD time.
Hey more power to ya.

Nothing bad to say about them except they're not for "me".

Smooches & Hugs