Birthday Specials

Any providers are offering specials for birthdays?
I always offer $50 off any session of an hour or more for my birthday boys
I absolutely should've tried to see if I could get a birthday special during my birthday month. Mellie LaRose was kind enough to offer me one and I'd certainly like another before the month ends.
I offer 50.00 off babe.
I absolutely should've tried to see if I could get a birthday special during my birthday month. Mellie LaRose was kind enough to offer me one and I'd certainly like another before the month ends. Originally Posted by Captain.Classic

Just pay the provider's rate. How many discounts are you looking for?
Specials for birthdays doh
I absolutely should've tried to see if I could get a birthday special during my birthday month. Mellie LaRose was kind enough to offer me one and I'd certainly like another before the month ends. Originally Posted by Captain.Classic
Hm.
What do we get for our Birthdays ?
What do we get for our Birthdays ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
What would you like?
What do we get for our Birthdays ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I can give you 1.3" of dangling death that will make you laugh.
I also offer birthday discounts of $50 off my Intimate Interlude during the week commemorating the anniversary of a gent's world debut, plus I'll toss in some extra blow-his-candle-out celebratory time and a cake in the fellow's favorite flavor. (That's aside from my own sweet muffin treat and the 44C cupcakes, of course. )

I've been the luckiest of lassies on my birthdays with kind gentlemen. I have a lot of unique treasures to peruse and remind me of happy times when I'm in my rocker at the Ol' Ho's Home.
Chihuahua burritos, too?
Chihuahua burritos, too? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep, wrapped up tight on my lap in warm, soft, fuzzy blankets eating chicken nugget nachos for THEIR birthdays.

When I die, I want to be reborn into the loving home of a dog person like ME.