Show Us Your Tits

Just read the damn title...

But, in case you're wondering, I have written Congress to make November National 'Show us your Tits' Month, with our national slogan 'Big or small, We love 'em All'

Ladies (emphasis on the word Ladies), post some NEW tit pics and let's have some fun here.

No taint pics or requests, PUHLEEZE. This may be forwarded to congressmen and could jeopardize the approval of Show Us Your Tits Day.
All natural 36 H

[image removed - GM]

All natural 36 H

[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
That picture... FML. Gets me every time. Makes time pause for a minute and you just go "damn... thats perfect."
  • BLM69
  • 11-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Post the measurements ladies, I love boobies
Ok what the heck..lol
Here goes nothing...
Very very nice ladies!!!

Looks like I need to take new boobie pics!
On my pool table. Hell Yes.[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year
Goodness gracious
Works of art
Very very nice ladies!!!

Looks like I need to take new boobie pics! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes you do!!!!!
Can't wait
Ok what the heck..lol
Here goes nothing... Originally Posted by melannie_star
Sorry dear but those things really ARE something
Tits are yesteryear, taint photos are current. Besides when one sees taint there is more adventure in store.
"Peek-A-Boob!"

[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year

Someone asked for sizes. Natural 38DD.

I need new boob pics. Apply within!
HELL YES, please keep 'em coming, we're off to a GREAT start !!!

To sweet.treat, Mary Beth, melannie and Molly, all I can say is DAMN !! and those are beautiful and awesome !!

(Mary Beth, them titties need to be making a living here in the DFW area, but I get it, Littlerock is home)

THN, you know you're very proud of your GIRLZ, so just share some fresh pics like after getting out of the shower or something?

sweater puppies, great 1st post, I always wondered what pyramider looked like, now I know.

Okay ladies, this is a thread for all types of titties not just big. We need some small, flat, medium, puffies, sparrows, saggy, perkies, etc...Just post em, this is for the viewing pleasure, not critiquing !!

ManSlut