Kicking your shoes off

Do you guys always take your shoes off when you enter the incall?

Now I understand that not all incalls are clean but if it appears the provider takes pride in her place do you consider taking them off?

It takes me 2 1/2 hours to vacuum, mop, let them dry, and finally put the finsh polish on my floors.

I require shoes to be taken off.

Speaking of shoes and taking off...what type of shoes do you prefer?

What is your favorite article of clothing (other than bra and panties) to take off of a woman?
i dont have to take it off her. there something about having a woman wearing a long skirt and no panties. to I can crawl under her skirt and start licking.....
Taking shoes off is ok by me. I appreciate a clean room.
What type of shoes do I prefer? For me or for you? 🙂
For me, whatever gets me to you the fastest.
For you, whatever makes you comfortable.
Favorite article to take off a woman...its hard to beat bra and panties. A slinky dress maybe.
Thanks for asking.
i dont have to take it off her. there something about having a woman wearing a long skirt and no panties. to I can crawl under her skirt and start licking..... Originally Posted by actionjackson647
A HUGE +1
A HUGE +1 Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Omg yes, especially when you know that she's taken multiple client before you
Omg yes, especially when you know that she's taken multiple client before you Originally Posted by russellevans
I didn't see the word provider used in either sentence. It says "there is something about having a woman". That could mean a wife or a girlfriend, correct?
If she knocks me off my socks when opening the door, the sandals go with it
Unless the floor is filthy, I don't mind taking my shoes off,
after all, they're coming off anyway.
As for favorite shoes on a woman, high heels.
My favorite article of clothing to remove would be her blouse,
unbuttoning it is just like opening a present.
I appreciate a clean venue and have no problem removing my shoes when asked

As far as a ladies footwear I like whatever she is comfortable wearing. I never understood the concept of uncomfortable shoes that look nice

I live removing a ladies dress for her
I appreciate my clients who come to my private incall and take their shoes off without being asked. When I'm traveling or using a hotel I don't really care because I don't have to do the cleaning.

I prefer to always answer the door in my heels..
If a private residence I'll take the shoes off. If a hotel maybe not the moment I walk in. As for the kind of shoes... heels - the higher the better.. with panties. Best article of clothing is yoga pants or boy shorts - Im not into the silk robe look.
If my shoes are dirty (muddy, wet) I always take them off. If I see shoes next to the doorway and the homeowner without shoes, I'll take mine off as well. Otherwise, I wait to be asked and will happily do so. Taking shoes off as soon as you walk into a house (not talking about a provider in-call) can lead to issues depending on the nature of the relationship and the event.
I've never even thought about this. But I'm happy to do whatever the lady wants - her space, her rules.
I thought I heard Bob Segar Old time R&R coming from an apt and some big guy in his skivies sliding past the front window.

Was that your place ? 😎
I usually take my shoes off. I am going to be getting comfortable anyways and it makes it easier to get the pants off!

As for her, I always prefer nylons with high heels! anything else she wears is icing on the cake!