Kristencummings comes to town. lol

Hey! New girl here in Austin. .Just wondering for some friendly information about Austin... any info would be great. Thanks guys and gals !!!
Hey! New girl here in Austin. .Just wondering for some friendly information about Austin... any info would be great. Thanks guys and gals !!! Originally Posted by kristencummings
The providers all use the "pay it forward" system. By first doing a much better than average deed. Good fortune rains down on them. I can get you started on your way towards being Austin's ATF! Tonight if you want. We could even play "Carnival"
Hey there Sexy!!
Hey there pretty girl..
and Munchmasterman..just wondering how does one go about playing "carnival"?
pay it forward huh?
hehe..well played munchmasterman..well played.
do we really need three threads telling us about your arrival in town?

sixx
  • Booth
  • 09-04-2011, 10:56 PM

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
That's why she tagged it with an "lol".
Yeah I know... I guess I was being Captain Obvious. Too bad the mods are on vacation, this thread should be flushed down the ECCIE dump lol

sixx
Hey there pretty girl..
and Munchmasterman..just wondering how does one go about playing "carnival"?
pay it forward huh?
hehe..well played munchmasterman..well played. Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
She would sit on my face and I would guess how much she weights.

Its way better than yet another post of you bitchin about something inconsequential.
Its way better than yet another post of you bitchin about something inconsequential. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
We can always count on your contributions of NOTHING. You are so consistent!

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 09-05-2011, 09:50 AM
do we really need three threads telling us about your arrival in town? Originally Posted by sixxbach
Yeah I know... I guess I was being Captain Obvious. Too bad the mods are on vacation, this thread should be flushed down the ECCIE dump lol Originally Posted by sixxbach
We're not. You may notice some of them missing. Or not. As for this one, you'll continue to complain about threADs and in doing so add to their post/view count, which I'm sure the lady appreciates.

In the mean time kindly avoid back and forth slapping around, thanks.
I especially like the giggle in the title....

AND THE PIX!
Welcome we can always use another Spinner in town, but per only review CBJ will be a deal breaker for many.

Sixx baby, whats wrong?
Wrong side of the bed this morning?
Maybe she's new and didnt know...maybe she REALLY wanted you to know that she was here..lol
Give her a break babe.
She's hot....I would think you would be all over that.
anywho, maybe you need a spanking.
we could work that out.
VyT= I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am about the no eating paste anymore thing.
thats all..now back to the originally scheduled program-I mean thread...