URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-fcc3d8809ec8
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Near Hurricane Harbor
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long, brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She’s hot. Pics are definitely her. Tits aren’t as perky as they once were but they are natural and glorious. She’s 5’4ish and 110 pounds. She’s got tats that I liked.
Recommendation: Yes
wtf... in her ad she has a photo showing ROS LOL
She is A LOT of fun! She’s pretty addictive I gotta say. We always have a good time. When you hit her “spot” she goes wild. So I EXTREMELY support this yes
wtf... in her ad she has a photo showing ROS LOL Originally Posted by cage196
I don't know why that surprises you... anyone can create an account and pay $25, or write a fake review, for access.
Or the person that wrote the review took a screenshot and texted what he wrote about their encounter so she could post it.
Searching Christy on the encounter reports will enlighten you.
Wtf, so I’m getting flamed for writing a review? ��
HobbyRUS:

There are trolls all over the web and for kicks-without-consequences they criticize others and it's not a fair fight. I say just ignore them and keep doing what you do.

SJ
I concur. Christy is hot as hell. She’s been on my favorite list for probably 6 or 7 years. Great tits! Great nipples! And wild as hell. PSE for sure.
OP, no im not flaming you. Your review was great.
Thanks for the review. I’m intrigued.
Christy is one of my ATF and my Arlington go to girl for several years now. Sweet girl who always delivers.
Originally Posted by HobbyRUS
Thank you sir! Good to know.