URL / Website: Na
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Off Highlander
Activities: Convo, LFK, BBBJ, CFS - MISH, CG, K9, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: Long dark, lovely
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute MILF curvy and built for fun. Not thin but not bbw. Pretty eyes, great lips. Clean and fresh.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, and agree with her head game, she don’t play. You mentioned TUMA, and peeked my interest, didn’t realize she plays the Rusty Trombone, I’m going to have to check that out next time!
i think its a ymmv thing. i asked about it by mentioning a previous review, she said she only licked the area between the ass and balls, the "taint" as she called it. the other review also said she swallowed, she hasn't swallowed with me for well over a year, even when i've asked for it.
if i has another choice i'd see someone else, her time management is incredibly bad. with oh2 down, and eccie limited, i'm frustrated as shit. theres alot of pretty girls out there, but then when u ask their rate, its way beyond what i can justify.

Nice review, and agree with her head game, she don’t play. You mentioned TUMA, and peeked my interest, didn’t realize she plays the Rusty Trombone, I’m going to have to check that out next time! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Brandi is a sweetheart and definitely worth a visit, but I wouldn't go to see her expecting tuma, or swallowing for that matter. Like most of our girls, she is very ymmv.