The beautiful game: World Cup 2014

Leaving office now...

Pint of Boddingtons forthcoming.

Should be a good match.

We play Saturday 5 PM v Italy.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

Cheers,
That is all hobby on;-)
That match will be an endurance battle - that mach in the amazon, the most humid place on the planet. Those with legs on the last 20 minutes will win.

I watch Italy's match against a local club last sunday. My bet is they'll win over england.
We "England" have the ability to win it all or get knocked out in the first round. Win or lose we'll knacker the shit out of the Italians.
Who is the asshole that let Rooney play football instead of rugby?
That match will be an endurance battle - that mach in the amazon, the most humid place on the planet. Those with legs on the last 20 minutes will win.

I watch Italy's match against a local club last sunday. My bet is they'll win over england. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Told ya.
What is World Cup? Yacht racing?
Its a game where guys from around the world pass around a cup of tea.
Oh thanks Luke! Like taking turns teabagging?
Oh shut up! We played them off the pitch! The mentalist mad Mario got a lucky header. But, I should've known--SAME OLE ENGLAND! 1966 was out only good year!
Hey., you guys lost because you had no legs. At the end pirlo was the only one with the capacity to think. When athletics are gone, the brains are the difference.
I disagree. We had far more "legs" throughout the entire match. We also had more brains. It was an uneven victory for Italia. If they play like that vs. Holland or Germany in the next stage they'll get fucking hammered. In the end we lost. Good on Italy. Roy Hodgeson was always a bad choice in my mind. We need a foreign gaffer. At least I know my club is in brilliant hands with Van Gaal:-)

Hey., you guys lost because you had no legs. At the end pirlo was the only one with the capacity to think. When athletics are gone, the brains are the difference. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
You're just mad cause you got killed by l'Azzurri!

Just teasin'
Someone on this thread had the absolute nerve and gall to think that Spain was going to kill my Orangemen!!! LMAO PSYCHE!!!!

You're just mad cause you got killed by l'Azzurri!

Just teasin' Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
Since we are the SAME ole worthless YAWN boring England my money is on Van Gaal and Holland. They knackered the shit out of Espanol.

Someone on this thread had the absolute nerve and gall to think that Spain was going to kill my Orangemen!!! LMAO PSYCHE!!!!

Originally Posted by MrMonger

Originally Posted by MrMonger
I gotta give them props. Didn't think that would happen