City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I-35 and Forest Lane
Activities: LFK, DFK, Mutual massage, Teasing, BBBJ, DATY, SS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5" 115 lbs.
Bunny has a body that does not quit. She has a less then 10% body fat.
Beautiful breasts that as others have attested have been upgraded. They
offset her flat stomach and beautiful legs. She is the epitome of sexiness.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m paranoid too, which is why I don’t got to hotels. I hope she gets an incall apt soon, would love to meet her.
I have been seeing her for 4 years. Her hotel is a 3 star off Stemmons and I would feel safe their.
  • Pyo
  • 01-28-2020, 10:03 AM
I feel hotels provide a little more deniability than amps or subamps, more intimacy and do not have to deal with the kitchen mamas.
I am glad Bunny is around.
I also found Bunny evolved going from AMP to indie , and she gives a new experience, starting from the teasing and guiding the session, to the overall final IOP. I personally like her new naughty lingerie , especially the surprize discovering her crotchless panties.
I have no PA yet, but the description and comment are promising. Thanks a bunch!
Crotchless panties. Nice touch.
Crotchless panties. Nice touch. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Not only a nice wet touch , it was a little lick of luck ! Lol
  • tom51
  • 02-04-2020, 06:49 AM
I've seen her 3 times and I'm planning a 4th she's awesome!
  • Ashi
  • 02-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Nice, conservative, review. Bunny is as dedicated to provide the realization of dreams , as she is charming.

Bunny is fucking gorgeous and erotic rockstar ! Does she have a doubles partner yet ? Did she changed the price of a bottled water as Indy yet ?
And vice versa, GM. Bunny is gorgeous fucking and rockstar erotic.
conservative
it reads like you got some early easter Bunny delites!!!

• tom51
  • 02-09-2020, 12:31 PM
I scheduled round #4 with Bunny for saturday and friday she was good to go then saturday got blocked message reply all day and today so don't know if she is on break or looking for new place, she did get a little loud at times, or just what or she could be gone.
Bunny is presently experiencing “technology difficulties” involving the phone number that has previously been posted for her in this forum. Please stand by. She is working to resolve the issue. A work phone number update may be forthcoming. NC