Name: Foxy White
Phone: 585 215-5670
Email Address: -
URL / Website: skipthegames.com
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Outcall
Activites: DFK, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length, ratty and multi-hued. Like someone smacked her in the head with many cans of dye spray.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Major mammaries, pierced. Has lost lots of weight since last encounter. Which is a good thing.
Recommendation: Yes
U sure Hispanic? Looks Caucasian, ad says Caucasian too.

I believe this is the chick that a few guys complained about not her not wiping her asshole thoroughly.
U sure Hispanic? Looks Caucasian, ad says Caucasian too.

I believe this is the chick that a few guys complained about not her not wiping her asshole thoroughly. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Ya know...I'm really not sure of her ethnicity. Her speech patterns remind me of Hispanic chicks I know on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.

But she's a nice woman and a decent provider.
Oh--her asshole was as clean as her conscience.
Oh--her asshole was as clean as her conscience. Originally Posted by Withnail
as many have no conscience... that be very clean butt ????
Yes she is White. She is friends with Jess and Brittany (smoking hot, dead fish currently pregnant with a WIC baby) and her ass was foul! LOL
Donation
Yes she is White. She is friends with Jess and Brittany (smoking hot, dead fish currently pregnant with a WIC baby) and her ass was foul! LOL Originally Posted by RangerBill
Whats a WIC ?
Whats a WIC ? Originally Posted by Standupinit
google "WIC payment"
more food, also more welfare $, will not have to do work time at MickyD's to get the welfare
also google "WIC baby"
baby=$$$ + no working

btw: when the tea & coffee cream be ready ????
WIC=Biden voter.
WIC=Biden voter. Originally Posted by Withnail
That's funny. My wife and I qualified for WIC 45 years ago with our first child and I don't remember ever having to reveal my political affiliation. I guess that's all you have for an informed comment.
That's funny. My wife and I qualified for WIC 45 years ago with our first child and I don't remember ever having to reveal my political affiliation. I guess that's all you have for an informed comment. Originally Posted by pittlicker
It was just an easy, cheap joke. Please don't take it personally.
That's funny. My wife and I qualified for WIC 45 years ago with our first child and I don't remember ever having to reveal my political affiliation. I guess that's all you have for an informed comment. Originally Posted by pittlicker
90% of hookers are on welfare and lots of them are liberal