Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: N/a
Session Length: Qk
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: N/a
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: N/a, went to incall at the agreed time (which by the way was 45 min from me) Called with no answer. Waited around for a half hour or so calling periodically with no answer. Finally said f it and headed back to the ranch. Thanks a f'n lot for wasting 2 hrs of my day. Somebody tell me how you f up you job when your job is just being some place to f? Oh well, move on guys stick with our quality well know gals.
Recommendation: No
Just to update (doesn't make much difference in my opinion) she called after i made the 45 min trek back home and said she lost her phone which is why she didn't answer when I got in the area. At least she called to apologize, but I won't bother making the drive again.
  • KCboy
  • 01-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Sorry to hear about your drive better luck next time
  • Modda
  • 01-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Moving thread to Co-ed due to no activities took place.
Lost her phone maybe she didn't want to touch it without a cover.
Lost her phone maybe she didn't want to touch it without a cover. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Ouch!
Not to add insult to injury, but was it the same phone number she called you on that you had tried before? It was lost and found again?
no actually my phone was on silent and i couldn't find my phone in my house. i had several missed calls during that time period. i did no call no show you i will admit that but it was not on purpose, i would never just stand anyone up like that without a good reason. sorry things didnt go as planned today, but i did the best i could do when i found my phone, i called and offered you a discount if you wanted to reschedule and apologized. sorry that is the best i can do when something like that happens, but i can assure you it has never happened to me before.
Destiny, please dont take this as jumping on, but I would say a lost phone is not a good reason. It is a reason, but still. I dont know how you two first got in contact, but if you know first contacted each other from this site or p411 I would guess you would have been able to contact him. If it was only from phone calls I can easily see the problem. You definitely did do the right thing by calling to apologize and the discount was a nice geasture. I can definitely respect that.

Shit does happen so I personally am not going to think negative of you for this unless a pattern emerges.
It was only from phone calls i had no way of knowing what his eccie handle was. i would be pretty pissed too if i got nocallnoshowed, but sometimes accidents happen and the best i could do is offer a discount in a situation like that.
hell I have put my phone on silent before and spend two days trying to find it. And it had fallen in bewteen the seat crack and center console of my car. missed quite a few important calls.

Shit happens, you did what you could to make it right Destiny, just chock it up to lesson learned on both sides and move on.

No sense in losing sleep over it.
The sad part is my phone was under my coat on my couch. I layed my coat on it while getting my stuff together for the appt. When I went to put my coat back in the closet because I realized I wasn't going to be able to make it since I couldn't get a hold of him is when I found my phone LOL. I guess that would be my luck
The sad part is my phone was under my coat on my couch. I layed my coat on it while getting my stuff together for the appt. When I went to put my coat back in the closet because I realized I wasn't going to be able to make it since I couldn't get a hold of him is when I found my phone LOL. I guess that would be my luck Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Lol maybe we should get you a phone leash, that snaps to your purse or belt loop or ties to your wrist.

Like I said shit happens, and that is kinda funny how it showed up like that
Lol maybe we should get you a phone leash, that snaps to your purse or belt loop or ties to your wrist.

Like I said shit happens, and that is kinda funny how it showed up like that Originally Posted by Oenghus
yea. i actually used to have one of those wrist things that connect to your phone but then i got a new phone that doesn't have a spot to hook one to haha. my purse attaches to my wrist or i would lose that too haha
yea. i actually used to have one of those wrist things that connect to your phone but then i got a new phone that doesn't have a spot to hook one to haha. my purse attaches to my wrist or i would lose that too haha Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Lol, maybe we need to find a case for your phone that has the wrist strap attached lol