New website almost done!

NEW WEBSITE COMING TODAY!

Please send an email or fill out the contact form on my website with screening info. LindsaySucker@gmail.com

My NEW website www.olindsay.com Finishing putting photos up later today.

[,
please have at least 2 refrences ready.
I am not newbie friendly.[/i]
Looks awesome!
It looks GREAT babe..muah
Looks good sweetie. Now all you need is some new sexy photos to add to it!
Thanks everyone I'm so glad my website is just about done. And the professional pics are coming very very soon..
Xoxo,
Lindsay
so far so good---i like it!
Very nice! New pics are nice, but need to fix the orientation of pics on your profile, some are sidewise!
I like the fake fireplace made by the Amish mafia.
I like the fake fireplace made by the Amish mafia. Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Thanks it adds touch to my living room babe!!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Very nice! New pics are nice, but need to fix the orientation of pics on your profile, some are sidewise! Originally Posted by love2fishfork
On it thanks babe!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Look at the camera show your model face
Look at the camera show your model face Originally Posted by mexmex50
You sir aren't welcome on my thread so please move on!
Thanks,
Lindsay
I'm sorry I just want you to get used to the camera for when you go to New York,Chicago,and all over the world to model.
I'm sorry I just want you to get used to the camera for when you go to New York,Chicago,and all over the world to model. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Um no I don't believe u were... Nice try all your insults are in my inbox, so try again in covering it up. I dont have any problem showing my face, but I'm not going to do that in this business and there is more woman that do the same as well..
so take your personal attack on else where..........
Thanks again,
Lindsay
Lindsay is a great girl and very pretty lady...