curious and advice again...

i found out that i got picked to be in hustlers next issue dated feb 2013. im very excited and looking forward to it. i have a second photo shoot comming up soon and curious what people think about using some of those photos on eccie or should i keep them the separate and keep my natural photos?
I wanna see them , use them !!!!!!!!
Honey,

really?.... really??..... really???

Buy an issue of Hustler and you tell US if your showcase pics will suffice......

Fuck it, I will buy the HUSTLER issue if I can smack your bare Rican azz
sixx
Congrats!

I think using them on eccie would be a good idea.

Like, look at me me, I'm a model featured in Hustler!

Right?
Awesome!! Congrats & have fun!
Congrats
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Awesome!! Congrats & have fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Congrats on a threAD?

sixx
Wow congrats and I just found out I was picked to model for animal crackers. They just haven't decided between the monkey and the rhino yet but I've definitely got the gig.
I will definitely be posting a pic of my crack after it comes out. My cracker as well. I also won runner up as the sexiest guy at the local nursing home for the blind. I just can't lose these days.

But really congrats
I think it depends on how "exposed" they are. Don't they have rules about what you can and can't show in your showcase.
Shut up homer , let her post so we can save images , Duh !
She knows there are rules. Lame attempt at a threAD.

This broad needs to drop CBJ from her menu

sixx
um sixx its not on the menu anymore. its hasent been for a few weeks now. i dont even see what that has to do with what im talking about.

DH when ever we meet ill show you all 80 photos ive already taken, and i will find a way to scan them and put them up.

homer they are very exposed but i understand the posting rules. the only reason i havent is because they were taken 2 months ago and i have a different look now

cody cute joke and thank you.

also thanks dallas rain and ebony.
Cody i can't wait to see your pics.....congrats
um sixx its not on the menu anymore. its hasent been for a few weeks now. i dont even see what that has to do with what im talking about.
Originally Posted by sxyveronica

if you were chosen to pose for Hustler, I doubt you have any say so on what pics they are going to use. I like your look but none of your pics are pro quality.

anyway, I do like your phat onion booty

sixx

DH when ever we meet ill show you all 80 photos ive already taken, and i will find a way to scan them and put them up.

homer they are very exposed but i understand the posting rules. the only reason i havent is because they were taken 2 months ago and i have a different look now

cody cute joke and thank you.

also thanks dallas rain and ebony. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
You should come to the next social, you can show us your pics and new look there.
She is verified , that would be a good idea Veronica , come meet us !