do you want to go to vegas for free

looking for someone that likes to drink, gamble, nightclubs, hypnotist shows etc. completely all paid trip including gambling.
looking for someone that likes to drink, gamble, nightclubs, hypnotist shows etc. completely all paid trip including gambling. Originally Posted by unteagle
Let's do this bro! Hangover style.

Oh, was this a provider invitation only?

My bad.
looking for someone that likes to drink, gamble, nightclubs, hypnotist shows etc. completely all paid trip including gambling. Originally Posted by unteagle

Yes, me!

I have a diamond card that allows entry for two in to the lounges at Caesars properties where you can drink for free. I also get two free show tickets a month based on their list and availability.

I was just there for four weeks.

I saw Jubille and Penn & Teller.

I'd go again tomorrow!

Well, maybe not tomorrow.. I'm moving.. But I would love to go back!
I'd love to go on vacation, especially an all expenses paid one!!
Question. I've taken providers on vacation before and one of them dropped their price drastically since I was, well, paying for their vacation. I didn't ask...they offered. I've also heard that some providers will go for free just to have a nice time. Is that a common occurrence? Or was that person just extremely lucky?
Damn Tatiana, with an ass like that I may have to send you a plane ticket next time im in Vegas!
Question. I've taken providers on vacation before and one of them dropped their price drastically since I was, well, paying for their vacation. I didn't ask...they offered. I've also heard that some providers will go for free just to have a nice time. Is that a common occurrence? Or was that person just extremely lucky? Originally Posted by coachstl
Everyone is different, and I can't speak on behalf of others. But I think the providers who do go for free, already know the guy quite well and they get along really well.

Damn Tatiana, with an ass like that I may have to send you a plane ticket next time im in Vegas! Originally Posted by beezdat
Please do. I'd love to go to Vegas, and I like to think of myself as someone who is friendly, personable, well spoken and tons of fun to be around The winters here in upstate, although beautiful, can really drag on, making a girl need some time away.
I like to drink & gamble, I can dance all night in any nightclub & I've never seen a hypnotist before..
Actually, if you can believe it.. I've never, ever been to Vegas before. .. .I have always wanted to see & experience Vegas completely!! .

So, I'd like it if you'd consider takin a virgin to Vegas..
I want YOU to PoP MY Cherry.. , well cherries..

If you chose to have me join you in Vegas, the both of us would be completly comfortable living amongst one another.. I'm fun & playful,I'll would be the best armcandy you could ever imagine.. Not for one moment, would you ever question whether or not your the man Im dancin with.. ((tee hee hee))
. I think it would be graet if you popped a couple of my cherrys..
LM et me make our time together in Vegas.. wll..n together in Vegas..
That

Take a guy!! Rent a girl when you get there - You'll have way more fun with each!!
Take a guy!! Rent a girl when you get there - You'll have way more fun with each!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
No Sword Crossing Here!!!
Sound Soo Fun , Im An All Nighter !
Looks like the party is in Vegas, as always...