Drunk or Tipsy posting while posting on Eccie...

Do the Mods ever take that into consideration when a Gentleman posts a review or ISO?

The reason I ask is because being the Rebel I can sometimes be ..😈I saw a Gentleman today that was banned...I felt 😢Sorry for him..he was even sending me 😭emojys.
After checking his references out I knew he was safe & good to go just some kind of political conflict of interest between him and ? I don't know..?!
Didn't really ask..😜
All I know is he had great references and so I agreed to see him.
After the visit he mentioned he was tipsy while writing the review or ? Something and would like to return however will never under a new handle he is super Alpha Male type😉

So ? My question is...if a guy posts a review while under the influence which he was can he write a formal letter SOBER of apology to all parties included in order to have access again here?

.or is it that Strict in Guidelines if you are Drunk Posting and totally lost when you posted something?

He was awesome I saw no threat.

🙂
You post it. You own it.

The end.
He should know better Venus and if he doesn't then it is his problem.
I’ve made a lot of druncken posts over the years....none of them ever got me banned....(maybe a point or two)
You post it. You own it.

The end. Originally Posted by Eidolon

Yep, the fuckwaffle did it to himself.
Never Have I posted a drunk post! I am too classy to do something like that ��.
I stay off my phone while drunk. No social media at all. I have friends who are assigned to take my phone out of my possession if they are with me. I already have no filter and tend to say what I think anyway but at least sober I can somewhat control it. Drunk! Forget it! Complete diarrhea of the mouth!
Certainly we should take responsibility for our actions.

I have found by my mistakes that if I am going to send an email or post something not good or controversial, then I wait to send it until the next morning.

These sort of things make me long for the old F3 button or ‘oh shit’ button that was on old email systems. They were slow to deliver so pushing F3 pull them back within a period of time.