Black Tie Affair

The black tie affair agency(pimp squad) is doing some scary stuff to a loved one/family member of mine. I do not want to get into detail about the problem but if you are a respected member of our community I will be happy to tell ya all about it if you PM me. They are not who they say they are. Please do not contact me if I can not verify that you are not a part of it for my safety. I do not write many alerts but felt someone needs to since she/he is afraid to do so themselves.
Have a great superbowl weekend ladies & gents!
GO RAVENS!!!

Love Always,
Alex
Thanks for the warning.
It was pretty obviouse it was Pimp run. Come on the sessions these young. And I mean UTR young women were doing. They clearly had mirco managment. I SAY THIS TO ALL THE FAMILIES out there. YOU AND ALL YOUR WIFE N LAWS. GET INDEPENDENT LADIES. WE DONT NEED TO REVERSE SLAVERY ....OKAY...
(First & Last Comment on this situation)
Sour Grapes from a disgruntled x employee and her sister, Alexandria. We will not get dragged into a pissing contest with another provider who quit because of too many personal issues. Pure BS from a hater who wants to get re-hired and was refused. You that know us know this is pure BS. End of story.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day
http://www.blacktieaffairagency.com/models.html........this is the agency ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
yes
I am ever so interested in the reasons why anyone would even consider being "re-hired" by an 'agency' such as yourselves. The benefits consists of.......oh wow! I can't think of a damn thing. I never had a dollar I MADE in my own purse, and none of it was put toward anything of my own interest. Such as a car, because one morning I woke up and BTA went out of their way with their sweet selves and sold my car OH and hid my birth certificate, and "lost" my ID. (Edit please check the rules - Namssa ). Excuse me, for wanting to run my own life, drive my own car, and keep my own GOD DAMN MONEY. It turns my stomache to know I let myself be brainwashed by those group of people for so long. Does anyone remember the fake note I put out about "quitting because of CPS"? I thought i was FIRED?? lmao. I packed up moved out because I have ambition toward a life of governing my own finances, managing my own time. And being in charge of my own life. "fired"... wow that is really some funny shit considering I just got invited to that road trip to New orleans for the super bowl. These men aren't stupid, they see when you contradict your own lies. They notice the girls aren't happy (or alert), and they know any agency in their right mind wouldnt fire me
The sad fact is that, in a metroplex with so many quality providers, a thread like this pretty much guarantees that many of us will see neither anyone from the agency nor the provider that has gone independent with too many rules, too much attitude, and too high a price point. Since we will never know the absolute truth of it, we'll just avoid it all.
If my price is too high for someone the disinterest is mutual. I am not thirsty for business and do not need to beg or downgrade. Thank you!
  • mes77
  • 02-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Why'd you raise your prices once you became independent Tawni?
Tawni....Keep your head up baby girl. You did the right thing. I don't know the man or woman behind the curtain at Black Tie Affair Agency..But I do know this buisness and have had several close friends who were PI's.. I knew their girls and the whole operation. They made alot of money..Alot of money...and never saw any of it and left with nothing. So that whole PIMP Ho thing....Get off the gas..There aint no man walking this earth that I would ever fall for, have feelings for and go FUCK other men for.....HEll NO......
Oh and this is for Me77......she probabley raised her prices to compensate for all the money she made that PIMP and his wife and all their freaking wife in laws....PIMP HO game..You never heard of it!!! Good for you girl..Your Georgouse , Young, have your whole life ahead of you baby girl...Get your education honey...I wish you well.....
My first thoughts when I saw this post were ooh ahh I want to go!

Now, not so much.

Thanks for the alert
Leave the girl alone..It's obiviouse she was taken advantage of..Which happenes to almost all the young ladies who have a "DADDY"..."PI"..."FOLKS"..."Fa mily"... FOR ALL WHO DONT KNOW THIS LINGO.......ALL THIS NAMES REPRESENT ONE word.......opps I better not say that word here...Don't get me started..... Anyway to all the other providers who are probably not indep...Get off her ass....
because now that I am my own boss, I don't work myself to death and would prefer to do appointments few and far between.

Why'd you raise your prices once you became independent Tawni? Originally Posted by mes77