I need to clear something up immediately

In regards to the statement posted in my name on the review by Nitro.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1052322308

My account has been compromised. How I do not know or understand. Please believe me that racism in unacceptable to me and morally irreprehensible and I would NEVER say a thing like that. I am shocked and utterly disgusted. That is completely and utterly beneath me to say such a vile thing.

I have received a serious infraction for something I did not say. That is beside the point, I want the community to know that I am not a racist in fact, I am morally opposed to racism on every level in society.

Please do not hold that statement against me. I would NEVER make a horrid statement like that.
I am confused? Why did you change your name?
Why I changed my name is beside the point. I did it for personal, civilian reasons outside the hobby because I was outted.
  • fawn
  • 02-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Oh, I thought you changed your name because you stole a man's car and wanted another name to tarnish.... Which you said you didn't do either... You sure get accused of a lot of shit you don't do... OH wait, shit... I didn't say this did I? Well let me be a woman and own what I say and do..... Ya I fucking said it...
Fawn,
That shows how much you know. Also, since you are a mod why would you stoop to the perpetuating of drama? I did not steal a car. I was the one who got screwed, I agreed to take over payments on it and in fact he got a free car payment, tires and oil change on me. The car was never stolen, there was a contract, there was zero damage done to it. I suggest you get your facts straight before posting a derogatory statement like the one you just posted.
Wow...your account got HIJACKED AGAIN????
Oh, I thought you did it because you stole a man's car and wanted another name to tarnish.... Which you said you didn't do either... You sure get accused of a lot of shit you don't do... OH wait, shit... I didn't say this did I? Well let me be a woman and own what I say and do..... Ya I fucking said it... Originally Posted by fawn
OH SHIT!!!!!!
  • yambs
  • 02-08-2013, 07:17 PM
she returned the car and gave him cash
  • fawn
  • 02-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I am a provider just like you and as a provider I am sick of reading about your drama...
Well I refuse to own it because I did not say it and I refuse to be associated with a racist statement. You all are trying to turn this into something it is not. I am sick and tired of being lied on and hated on. This shit has gone to far and I want it to stop. Fawn, grow up. Quit being so tacky. I've never done a thing to you to deserve your maliciousness.
I'm trying to figure out someone as pretty as you are have THIS MUCH DRAMA around you? I've been around the hobby a long time and I've NEVER seen a provider with this many problems ever.
I am sick of it more than you believe me. Believe me that I never asked for it. The shit has gone way too far and for way too long.

Thank you Yambs

Kaylee, I have been the victim of haters, I have made the mistake of trying to defend myself over and over. I refuse to do so again here. I am simply trying to clear the air that I am not a racist and never made the horrible statement posted under my account. I do not understand how it happened or why anyone would do such a thing but they did. I have a right to let the community know that I am morally opposed to racism in any form.
Well, I hope I didn't sound disrespectful in any way and I hope things get cleared up for you as far as this issue is concerned.

Best wishes.
Fawn,
That shows how much you know. Also, since you are a mod why would you stoop to the perpetuating of drama? I did not steal a car. I was the one who got screwed, I agreed to take over payments on it and in fact he got a free car payment, tires and oil change on me. The car was never stolen, there was a contract, there was zero damage done to it. I suggest you get your facts straight before posting a derogatory statement like the one you just posted. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Well you do have a point. It is illegal for someone to lease a car that is currently financed. Should've asked to see the title first.