Neo-Nazism News from ABC

Old news
Short and to the point:

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/neo-nazism.htm Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
The lame-stream media ignored how Odumbo spent some twenty years in a pew listening to racist, hate speech, and then lambastes Scalise for delivering his message -- not listening to their message. Yeah, right. You know what you can do with your "short and to the point."
The lame-stream media ignored how Odumbo spent some twenty years in a pew listening to racist, hate speech, and then lambastes Scalise for delivering his message -- not listening to their message. Yeah, right. You know what you can do with your "short and to the point." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have nothing to contribute to this board, except for the word "Odumbo". Why is there no word for "Bush Family Etiology"???

Definition of "etiology" from Merriam Webster

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/etiology
Old news Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It it's "old news" then why did I recently find out about it through wireless internet?
  • shanm
  • 06-03-2015, 10:54 PM
It it's "old news" then why did I recently find out about it through wireless internet? Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
As opposed to what? Wired internet?

Sometimes I wonder.......
As opposed to what? Wired internet?

Sometimes I wonder....... Originally Posted by shanm
Because most mainstream news channels are owned by one man, namely, Rupert Murdoch, who has huge investments in un-educated Americans. In other words, mainstream news channels are biased and have little or nothing to do with what is really going on in this country. Wireless internet and news channels have been a godsend to the American public and worldwide. The important thing to remember is this: The powers that be may have money, however, they don't have the numbers. Democracy will prevail (regardless of money). For example, The Koch Brothers, who think they can buy an election. The public needs to know about these things and wireless internet provides information such as this.
You have nothing to contribute to this board, except for the word "Odumbo". Why is there no word for "Bush Family Etiology"???

Definition of "etiology" from Merriam Webster

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/etiology
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
No, it was the likes of you who foisted Odumbo on the rest of society ... while willfully ignoring how Odumbo sat in a pew for some twenty years listening to the racist diatribe spouted by Wright.
No, it was the likes of you who foisted Odumbo on the rest of society ... while willfully ignoring how Odumbo sat in a pew for some twenty years listening to the racist diatribe spouted by Wright.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh please. I sat in a pew for 15 years listening to religious bullshit and now I'm an atheist. So fucking what? Correlation does not imply causation. Wright is a piece of shit, Obama went to his church, those two variables do not automatically equal Obama believing everything Wright preached. Try again, chickenshit.
Oh please. I sat in a pew for 15 years listening to religious bullshit and now I'm an atheist. So fucking what? Correlation does not imply causation. Wright is a piece of shit, Obama went to his church, those two variables do not automatically equal Obama believing everything Wright preached. Try again, chickenshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But it would be you and your alarmist, hypocritical ilk who give greater gravity to one Scalise campaign speech than to Odumbo sitting in a pew and listening to Wright's racist diatribes for twenty years, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
But it would be you and your alarmist, hypocritical ilk who give greater gravity to one Scalise campaign speech than to Odumbo sitting in a pew and listening to Wright's racist diatribes for twenty years, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sitting and listening is much different than actively taking a role and espousing a disgusting view point.
Sitting and listening is much different than actively taking a role and espousing a disgusting view point. Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's absolutely no evidence that Scalise made anything other than a routine campaign speech -- delivering his message; not listening to their message (quite unlike Odmbo who listened to Wright's message), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your assertion otherwise is unsubstantiated slander.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If the right had come up with a competent candidate Obie would have come in second. Quit blaming people for voting in the best looking of two poor selections.
It it's "old news" then why did I recently find out about it through wireless internet? Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
That's priceless.