Why won't Obama unseal the TPP?

What doesn't he want us to know?
  • DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 06:39 AM
What doesn't he want us to know? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We can't handle the truth!
Why won't Obama unseal the TPP? What doesn't he want us to know?

The most important thing he doesn't want us "to know," is he doesn't know himself.

Even though he proclaimed to be a Constitutional law professor/teacher/instructor (or whatever), he doesn't understand the U.S. Constitution. He didn't understand the "Affordable Care Act," and couldn't explain it today, if his health depended on it.

The good thing about executive orders. They can be "executive-ordered" out of existence by the next "executive." If the SCOTUS doesn't shit can them, Congress can with the next POTUS's blessings. His "legacy" can be dismantled one dumbass plank at a time. Then added to HIS LIBRARY.
We have been sold out to the Soros lead Globalists... Wolverines! Fuckers!
a draft has been leaked, guess you didn't know that. Probably too busy harassing other members.

https://www.eff.org/issues/tpp
Why won't Obama unseal the TPP? What doesn't he want us to know?

The most important thing he doesn't want us "to know," is he doesn't know himself.

Even though he proclaimed to be a Constitutional law professor/teacher/instructor (or whatever), he doesn't understand the U.S. Constitution. He didn't understand the "Affordable Care Act," and couldn't explain it today, if his health depended on it.

The good thing about executive orders. They can be "executive-ordered" out of existence by the next "executive." If the SCOTUS doesn't shit can them, Congress can with the next POTUS's blessings. His "legacy" can be dismantled one dumbass plank at a time. Then added to HIS LIBRARY. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let's look at what you actually 'said'. You repeated the title of the thread and the OPs first sentence. And that was the last thing you said about the subject of this thread. You spent two paragraphs talking nonsense about Obama's lack of understanding and his legacy.

They haven't released it because there are probably things they don't want us to know. I'm just spitballing though.
I know you oppose open and honest government, WormRaper, but I think this should be open for public debate. Sorry that offends you.

Go away, WormRaper, the "True Genius", nobody likes you.
From the most transparent President in US History....

In other news the nuclear negotiations with Iran aren't going anywhere and appears to miss another deadline of June 30. Iran isn't agreeing to inspections.

Kerry broke his leg. I wonder if it was accidental or if it was a "Purple Heart Flashback."
Let's look at what you actually 'said'. You repeated the title of the thread and the OPs first sentence. And that was the last thing you said about the subject of this thread. You spent two paragraphs talking nonsense about Obama's lack of understanding and his legacy.

They haven't released it because there are probably things they don't want us to know. I'm just spitballing though. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've still got spit left after all those rim jobs and blow jobs administered at your new spot at Talleywakers for you to be able to "spitball" ? You must have developed quite a salivary system to be able to keep up with the "loads" of work that you are doing !
WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FELLA?????

Why do you think the government is obligated to tell you everything? Interesting, you want the government to reveal everything to you, but you have huge issues with the government getting you to reveal everything to them- is that how it works COG. I guess by your logic, the government should reveal to you where they hide all the nukes, the nuke codes, covert operations etc???? Get a life COG and most of all mind your business- when the time is right the government will let you know- until keep your mouth shut and mind your business. You act as if revealing this information will somehow change your miserable life.
From the most transparent President in US History....

In other news the nuclear negotiations with Iran aren't going anywhere and appears to miss another deadline of June 30. Iran isn't agreeing to inspections.

Kerry broke his leg. I wonder if it was accidental or if it was a "Purple Heart Flashback." Originally Posted by gnadfly
You know this 3 weeks in advance? I'm all for transparency, but care to share where this info is from?
I know you oppose open and honest government, WormRaper, but I think this should be open for public debate. Sorry that offends you.

Go away, WormRaper, the "True Genius", nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't oppose open and honest government, but we live in a republic, not a democracy. Public debate is fine.
It's a TRADE agreement, not a strategic arms agreement. You need to accept the Serenity of your Lord Jesus Christ.
It's a TRADE agreement, not a strategic arms agreement. You need to accept the Serenity of your Lord Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't know I you have an agenda with me or not, but it doesn't make a hill of a beans difference what type of agreement it is- if they want to keep it private so be it.
It's a TRADE agreement, not a strategic arms agreement. You need to accept the Serenity of your Lord Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by gnadfly
In post #5 I cited a link with the reasons why it has been kept private. Perhaps take a walk on over to that link and read why.