I'm treating this as a confession...

• DSK
  • 06-12-2015, 09:33 PM
I had a black guy apply for a job today.

He didn't meet the stated criteria for the job.

I asked him basic questions about the work which he couldn't answer.

I told him the type of work needed which he admitted he couldn't perform.

I still feel not hiring him was illegal - forgive me liberals for I have sinned!!
This is going to be fun!
I'm treating this as a confession... Originally Posted by DSK
I thought JLIdiot, errrr DSKIdiot was going to "confess" to having lost a wager last January.

Carry on!
Sounds like the joke: A black person walks into HR. They are told their services are no longer required. That person says that they think they're being fired for being black. The HR director says, "No, you were hired because you were black. You're being fired for being stupid."
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Sounds like the joke: A black person walks into HR. They are told their services are no longer required. That person says that they think they're being fired for being black. The HR director says, "No, you were hired because you were black. You're being fired for being stupid." Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I haven't heard that joke but I like it.
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2015, 12:20 PM
I had a black guy apply for a job today.

He didn't meet the stated criteria for the job.

I asked him basic questions about the work which he couldn't answer.

I told him the type of work needed which he admitted he couldn't perform.

I still feel not hiring him was illegal - forgive me liberals for I have sinned!! Originally Posted by DSK
What an awesomely dumb post. What was its purpose?
What an awesomely dumb post. What was its purpose? Originally Posted by Old-T
None other than to satisfy their racist impulses.....can't talk this way face to face but here they can get together and race-bait, tell stupid racist jokes and then...when called on it, tell us that in reality, we are the racists. Pathetic and stupid.
None other than to satisfy their racist impulses.....can't talk this way face to face but here they can get together and race-bait, tell stupid racist jokes and then...when called on it, tell us that in reality, we are the racists. Pathetic and stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
This is it, in nutshell. They have racist tendencies, but don't have the balls to talk this way to someone's face because they know it would end with them getting pummeled like the bitches they are. So they come in here and chit chat, like bitches.
I haven't heard that joke but I like it. Originally Posted by DSK
You would. Maybe you can tell it at the next pointy-hat meeting. You can all have a good laugh as you try to forget about your tiny penises and unsatisfied wives.
This is it, in nutshell. They have racist tendencies, but don't have the balls to talk this way to someone's face because they know it would end with them getting pummeled like the bitches they are. So they come in here and chit chat, like bitches. Originally Posted by WombRaider
" ....pummeled like the bitches they are. " Is THAT why you and shammy had to abandon your long held post down at the glory hole in the truck stop ? You two were about to get "pummeled like the bitches YOU are ? !!!
" ....pummeled like the bitches they are. " Is THAT why you and shammy had to abandon your long held post down at the glory hole in the truck stop ? You two were about to get "pummeled like the bitches YOU are ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Brilliant!
Is there such thing as s race change operation?
Is there such thing as s race change operation? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
IBIdiot is still butt hurt because MJ wouldn't invite him back to Neverland.

Tranny fucker.
  • DSK
  • 06-13-2015, 03:41 PM
What an awesomely dumb post. What was its purpose? Originally Posted by Old-T
Satire on the HR quandary in America.