Well don't cha just think the Dallas gunman was courageous and brave

CNN anchor does, and they should fire her azz in a NY minute, least the next nutcase wants be considered courageous and brave. My god these officers got it coming every which way, between racial divide, nut cases, Liberal media. Who in their right mind would even think about law enforcement as their vocation today, or might that be what the Libs want, great excuse for Marshall Law.

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-fredricka-...210006543.html
CNN anchor does, and they should fire her azz in a NY minute, least the next nutcase wants be considered courageous and brave. My god these officers got it coming every which way, between racial divide, nut cases, Liberal media. Who in their right mind would even think about law enforcement as their vocation today, or might that be what the Libs want, great excuse for Marshall Law.

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-fredricka-...210006543.html Originally Posted by Cherie
She definitely could have and should have used a better choice of words.

Jim
She definitely could have and should have used a better choice of words.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Its called a Freudian Slip aka a subdued wish
There was an attempted ambush of Cleveland police officers yesterday. Wonder if the perps were courageous and brave as well.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...ng-gunman.html
There was a "courageous and brave" shooting of a Houston man early this morning while he was changing the flat on his truck .... after he pulled off the freeway.

Brave and courageous people are expressing themselves everywhere.
  • shanm
  • 06-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Really? She mis-spoke....that's about it.

You've got to be out of your fucking mind to suggest otherwise.....but I guess that's just par-for-the-course with you retards.
I didn't see the full video with all preceding discussion, so am not sure of the context within which she uttered the controversial comment.

But, when I read about it, I thought of the time Bill Maher opined right after 9/11 on what was and was not 'cowardly.'
Marshall who?

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-fredricka-...210006543.html Originally Posted by Cherie
I actually don't have any issues with what the reporter stated it was the actual truth. Any person who puts their life on their line no matter what the cause has to have some sort of courage when you are challenging a police station full of armed officers knowing that you are in a losing battle.
Bill Maher got blasted by the repugs when he stated the 9-11 hijackers were brave and I agree with Maher- you have to be pretty brave and not fear death if you plan to hijack a plane and fly into a building.
You repugs try to make it seem as if being brave and courageous is the same as being a hero.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well.
She curtly and with the sincerity of a petulant 12 yo walked backed the statement.

It's coming out that this guy has a long history of mental illness. There's no "brave" and "courageous" to it.

Another instance of the media jumping the gun without doing any due diligence.
She curtly and with the sincerity of a petulant 12 yo walked backed the statement.

It's coming out that this guy has a long history of mental illness. There's no "brave" and "courageous" to it.

Another instance of the media jumping the gun without doing any due diligence. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So was Bill Maher wrong when he stated the 19 hijackers were brave?
I actually don't have any issues with what the reporter stated it was the actual truth. Any person who puts their life on their line no matter what the cause has to have some sort of courage when you are challenging a police station full of armed officers knowing that you are in a losing battle.
Bill Maher got blasted by the repugs when he stated the 9-11 hijackers were brave and I agree with Maher- you have to be pretty brave and not fear death if you plan to hijack a plane and fly into a building.
You repugs try to make it seem as if being brave and courageous is the same as being a hero.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Jesus Christ. Has your engorged 'endowment' diverted all the oxygenated blood from your brain?

Maher started off his asinine statement back in 2001 by suggesting that we were acting in a cowardly fashion by attacking terrorists from afar with cruise missiles. Would you prefer that we 'bravely' send our young men into battle on horseback instead? That sure would be 'courageous,' wouldn't it?

The loon who attacked the Dallas Police station apparently intended to commit 'suicide by cop.' Yeah, that's real brave, I'm sure. Likewise, it's 'brave' to stick a 9mm pistol up to your temple and fire it, isn't it? (No, it's just crazy.)

Learn the difference.
So was Bill Maher wrong when he stated the 19 hijackers were brave? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yes, because up until 9/11 they were just a bunch of fucking losers who were brainwashed and felt they had nothing to live for. When that's your mindset, does an eternal paradise with 72 virgins devoted to your satisfaction sound bad?

Sorry, that just ain't my definition of courage.
If a man gets in a cage with of pride of lions and gets eaten alive would I be wrong to say the guy was brave? No, it would be the correct statement because the average person would FEAR going into a cage with a pride of lions- would the man also be foolish- yes, but he would be brave as well. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're not understanding the fine line between bravery and stupidity. It's not brave to do what this guy did. He knew what the outcome would be and it's probably what he wanted. He didn't have the stones to do it himself, so he figured he would get a cop to do it for him. If a man gets into a cage with a pride of lions, he's a fucking moron and deserves whatever he gets.
You're not understanding the fine line between bravery and stupidity. It's not brave to do what this guy did. He knew what the outcome would be and it's probably what he wanted. He didn't have the stones to do it himself, so he figured he would get a cop to do it for him. If a man gets into a cage with a pride of lions, he's a fucking moron and deserves whatever he gets. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post