Remember this Truth

Remember This Pleiadian Truth:

Awareness brings realization. Realization causes an awakening. Awakening brings us to an in-Lightened state. In the Light, you will find your truth….and finally you will know the power is within YOU.

Love and peace to all!
Jesus Christ. Two threads today on the same stupid crap? How much more of this silly bullshit do you plan to post?

Go back to school. Try learning something next time.
  • shanm
  • 06-15-2015, 05:48 PM
Jesus Christ. Two threads today on the same stupid crap? How much more of this silly bullshit do you plan to post?

Go back to school. Try learning something next time. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
She is hot....so it's ok.

Go back to school. Try learning something next time. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I guess he's the "Sales Director" for them. I left him a post asking when they'll be having their sale on the tin-foil hats. So far, nothing but crickets. But he'll get some liberals to buy into his BS. Just look at how many of them have contributed to making the Kardashians rich. They are about as believable as his "pseudo-Scientology". He's seeking something... I wouldn't call it the truth.
She is hot....so it's ok. Originally Posted by shanm
Oh, this was posted by a she? And she's actually hot? Seriously?

Well, OK then, sorry to seem so ungentlemanly. She doesn't have a 'showcase' linked, though.

But, maybe she can be kind enough to post a pic or two, no?
  • shanm
  • 06-15-2015, 06:01 PM

Well, OK then, sorry to seem so ungentlemanly. She doesn't have a 'showcase' linked, though.

But, maybe she can be kind enough to post a pic or two, no? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
mmm-hmmm, this is MILF Debbie, no?

Provider turned.....errr "valued political forum poster". Apparently she was all the hoo-rah before I got here.

mmmmm....

BTW, ST, if I "guess" your location, what does that get me?
mmm-hmmm, this is MILF Debbie, no?

Provider turned.....errr "valued political forum poster". Apparently she was all the hoo-rah before I got here.

mmmmm....

BTW, ST, if I "guess" your location, what does that get me? Originally Posted by shanm
A date with a tranny... Enjoy fucker

But, maybe she can be kind enough to post a pic or two, no? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Loco en la cabeza, means crazy in the head. I learned a bit of Spanish while living in places occupied by those speaking Spanish. By the way, in California, speaking Spanish was 'mandatory'. it was a part of the curriculum! I still remember how to say colors, places, and objects. Thanks to my teacher.

Como Se yama.

Here's another pic for you naysayers!
Attached Images File Type: jpg _MG_1694_ok1_resize.jpg (124.9 KB, 47 views)
  • shanm
  • 06-15-2015, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No thanks IFFYIdiot!
I'm pretty sure COIdiot would kill me if I went on a date with his ATF "sweet ass" IFFY
Loco en la cabeza, means crazy in the head. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
So, the quality of being "crazy in the head" is one with which you're a tad familiar, I take it?

Jesus. I stopped in and read a few threads a couple of weeks ago, and one or two 9/11 truthers were in fine form. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people?

Oh, my goodness, am I learning? To tell you the obvious would be an insult to your intelligence. Therefore, I decline.
Oh, my goodness, am I learning? To tell you the obvious would be an insult to your intelligence. Therefore, I decline. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Could be good for a laugh to check in now and then to see whether you've posted some thought bearing a faint resemblance to something backed by science or reason.

Don't believe I'll be waiting with bated breath, though!
No thanks IFFYIdiot!
I'm pretty sure COIdiot would kill me if I went on a date with his ATF "sweet ass" IFFY Originally Posted by shanm

Of course, you would be dating yourself...
Of course, you would be dating yourself... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
One would think that he'd be tired of fugging himself by now but maybe that's all he can "get" ?

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It prolly isn't the first tranny he's lusted for. Definitely NOT the first one he's blow, what with his time at the truck stop glory hole and at Talleywackers. He and his butt buddy woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot are "equal opportunity cum guzzlers " ! Bukkake queens, that's them !