Rachel Dolezal the epitome of an OREO

Another dishonest lib bites the dust…
She learned how to fake it from Hillary "I'm in no ways tired, I've come too far" rodham Clinton

Even Obama affects the fake sing song lilt he assumes is the mark of a true AA down with the struggle at certain opportune times

So why can't Rachel be a victim too?
  • Tetas
  • 06-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Rachel Dolezal the epitome of an OREO

An oreo is black on the outside and white on the inside...this bitch is WHITE on ever-which side you check.
No matter what crayon she used to do self portraits
so what was this biatch's motivation here? not that i give a rat's flyin' ass, i'm just curious. you hear about white chicks that go date the brothers to piss rich daddy off, so she turns black to piss her family off? that's what the parents claim. she was married at some point to a black dude so like .. she converted to "black" like some people convert to Judaism or Catholic??

somewhere in Hymietown, that race bating tax fraud Al Sharpton is having a hissyfit over this. i can live with that.

the real problem with race in this country

i counter with that prince of the NBA himself.. Sir Chucky Cheese

Charles gets it.
Hymietown? You are some piece of work.

so what was this biatch's motivation here? not that i give a rat's flyin' ass, i'm just curious. you hear about white chicks that go date the brothers to piss rich daddy off, so she turns black to piss her family off? that's what the parents claim. she was married at some point to a black dude so like .. she converted to "black" like some people convert to Judaism or Catholic??

somewhere in Hymietown, that race bating tax fraud Al Sharpton is having a hissyfit over this. i can live with that.

the real problem with race in this country ..

Charles gets it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hymietown? You are some piece of work. Originally Posted by timpage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNz5XnvZHhk
  • DSK
  • 06-16-2015, 09:18 PM

the real problem with race in this country

Charles gets it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Her motivation was a cushy affirmative action job. I now consider myself black, too.
Hymietown? You are some piece of work. Originally Posted by timpage
it was actually Jackson who said it not me. i get those two racist fags confused because they are really racist fags of a feather

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...zy/jackson.htm

i'll parody Jesse ..

speaking of kosher .. have a pork chop bitch.

Her motivation was a cushy affirmative action job. I now consider myself black, too. Originally Posted by DSK

or .. there's this ...

it beats getting turned out as a biatch

Al Sharpton: "I'm a Rat Not a Cat"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNn2OggrWqo
How far are you guys going to go with the racial stuff? It seems crazy. You're coming on here and posting up things that are so openly offensive, out of bounds, outright racist...I dunno.....it's disturbing.
So, if Jackson said it, why would you adopt it and use it? You hate the guy because he is a *Staff Edit - JCM, right? You fucking worthless racist chickenshit internet posting gutless fuck. Fuck you.

it was actually Jackson who said it not me. i get those two racist fags confused because they are really racist fags of a feather

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...zy/jackson.htm

i'll parody Jesse ..

speaking of kosher .. have a pork chop bitch.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can hear the wailing in the Barack House from here... we're throwing a party at the Gates of Vienna...
So, if Jackson said it, why would you adopt it and use it? You hate the guy because he is a *Staff Edit - JCM, right? You fucking worthless racist chickenshit internet posting gutless fuck. Fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage

face it. Jackson said it. you know it. i know it. everyone knows it. grow up.

he's the racist and you can't admit it. he hate you. yet you defend him? you are an ignoramus. and i demand you get points for the above post.

MODS. do your duty.