sometimes when i come in here ...

• 5T3V3
  • 06-16-2015, 02:55 PM
sometimes when i come in here ... I feel like all the guys are standing in a circular room face to the wall and masturbating like they are the only ones in the room ... the jizz of course is what they would be saying ...

That's pretty much it right?
I think a lot of guys are in here so they can masturbate IN FRONT of everybody.
I think a lot of guys are in here so they can masturbate IN FRONT of everybody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
May he who hath a free hand cast the first stone Assup.
Shut up and mop.
I think a lot of guys are in here so they can masturbate IN FRONT of everybody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So which group are you in?

The masturbators or the masturbatees?
  • DSK
  • 06-17-2015, 04:45 AM
I masturbate IN FRONT of everybody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
weirdo
weirdo Originally Posted by DSK
He's gotten weirdo as the storms pass through Austin.
  • Old-T
  • 06-17-2015, 07:28 AM
sometimes when i come in here ... I feel like all the guys are standing in a circular room face to the wall and masturbating like they are the only ones in the room ... the jizz of course is what they would be saying ...

That's pretty much it right? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
It is very much like a zoo. You have the "inmates" who spend 95%+ of their time here, rarely venturing out into the real world. And you have the visitors who pass through to look at, laugh at, and on occasion jab a stick at the inmates.

Your comments definitely apply to the inmates, except they don't face the wall. They know the other inmates are in here and they intentionally aim for them.
I FTFY,weirdo Originally Posted by DSK
How utterly juvenile.

Cheater.
How utterly juvenile.

Cheater. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Juvenile"?
"Cheater"?

"Projection" at its finest!
It is very much like a zoo. You have the "inmates" who spend 95%+ of their time here, rarely venturing out into the real world. And you have the visitors who pass through to look at, laugh at, and on occasion jab a stick at the inmates.

Your comments definitely apply to the inmates, except they don't face the wall. They know the other inmates are in here and they intentionally aim for them.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're one of those so-called "inmates" you're deriding, Old-THUMPER; you're just too damn stupid to realize it.
  • Old-T
  • 06-17-2015, 01:04 PM
You're one of those so-called "inmat" you're deriding, Old-THUMPER; you're just too damn stupid to realize it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well now, I will let the OP make up his own mind who the visitors are and who the inmates are. I am confident he can tell.

By the way, prior to your recent sighting in the music forum how long has it been since you were seen outside this forum? Was it your post on the Fed Reserve book? I am guessing that was probably it. [And being serious for a moment, if you kept your tone civil as you did/do in there, you would get far less grief here from me. But somehow there should be a way to keep your Political forum signature line off non-Political forums--however if there is I don't know what it is.]
But somehow there should be a way to keep your Political forum signature line off non-Political forums--however if there is I don't know what it is.] Originally Posted by Old-T
^^^^I agree. The only way I can think of doing it is to have the sig-line ready to go for a copy and paste when he goes to another forum ... I have the same thought about mine. Sometimes the bullshit from here doesn't transfer well.

Now .. back to being not serious.
I think there's an option when you post using the advanced features that allows you to hide your sig line.
I think there's an option when you post using the advanced features that allows you to hide your sig line. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'll try it.