Providers with age requirements

Hello ECCIE members,

This is my first post on ECCIE. I'm a refugee from ASPD.

I apologize in advance if this topic has been discussed before. I'm curious about the "real" reasons that a lot of providers have a minimum age limit on clients that they will see. I have a few theories and I'd like to get honest reasons from the provider community. I'm 46 years old so the minimum age limit works to my advantage but I've always been curious about it. Here are my working theories:

1. Providers are looking for an emotional connection as well as physical and feel that this is more likely with an older hobbyist.

2. Providers like the fact that us old farts tire easily and are lucky if they can achieve one shot on the goal and thus it makes it less work for the provider.

3. Converse of #2: Twenty-somethings have too much stamina and wear the providers out.

4. Twenty-somethings are immature, flaky, unreliable, etc.

5. Older hobbyists tend to be more financially secure and thus make a better client base.

6. Twenty-somethings are more likely to become emotionally attached and want a relationship above and beyond the provider/client business relationship.

7. Other.

Phildog
Yup, that about covers it
I don't have ANY age limit but I think you hit the nail on the head with your list. NOT having a limit myself, Most of my clientele are gentlemen that are 40+ and that is fine.

I have had younger gentlemen that "liked a more mature provider due to their experience and patience" and that is fine too but they are few and far between!

Welcome Phildog!
I was an idiot when I was a twenty-something.

I'm still an idiot, but today I'm much more docile.
Too true. I was both and idiot and acted like it in my 20s; today, like Chevalier, I'm still mostly an idiot, but I've learned how to disguise it in public. But I'm curious, do providers really want to establish an emotional connection?--perhaps in a sense that's good for business.
I've learned how to disguise it in public. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
I haven't. *sigh* But now that I'm old and feeble, the ladies figure it is easier to handle me so they don't worry quite as much about my being an idiot.
I don't have an age limit... I just screen well. It helps me avoid those issues. I have had several friends over the last few years that were early to mid twenties and all behaved perfectly.
I'm still an idiot. Was I supposed to stop?
I love all ages. I saw a guy the other day that was 72, and he was the coolest guy to talk too. Old, young and in between all are good.
If I was 72 and had a session with Tara it would probably kill me! But what a way to go!
2, 3, 5 and 6 should about do it.
Any 25 year old smart and wise enough to see Reese is a wise man indeed, with a big future. Think plastics Benjamin...

But back to the point, as I wander, who the hell had money to hobby at 25? But the good news is some of us are bumping the ceiling age vs the floor age. As I always say, not old but "aged". Or as they say in DisneyWorld, "you must be this tall/ big to ride this attraction."
If I was 72 and had a session with Tara it would probably kill me! But what a way to go! Originally Posted by phildog
Na, I would be easy on ya hunnie.
Thats ok phildog. Plenty of ladies in DFW. Just get your P411 and your provider ok history with good respectable women. From their the sky is the limit. There may be some that still dont see under 30, even with a hundred good references, but there are plenty who do.

Just my suggestion is do your research. Not only on the ladies but the ettiquette. Once you realize these few guidelines, follow them, and be a gentleman you will do great.
Na, I would be easy on ya hunnie. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You had better NOT go easy on me!!!!...just because i am older doesn't mean i can't hang and don't want the full PSE!