Raffle Consolation Prize

Well as my number was not the winner(25) and there will be only one winner from the graciuos ladies that made offers... Being how I have a business meeting in Dallas that will require an overnight stay in March and thus a built in excuse for the SO I am still interested in an overnight excursion. If one of the lovely ladies that also participated in the raffle is interested please pm me with your overnight offer... Being how no one but moto and jholmes know what they were...
Being how no one but moto and jholmes know what they were... Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step

Actually just me and jholmes....I collected the offers so they are confidential.
Why not just do an iso asking for what you need instead of trying to use the raffle as a bargaining point?
That was part of the rules.That the info would be kept confidential and no one would use it to try and get better deals by that method.
I'm sure there are plenty of ladies that would respond to a normal iso with good rates for you.
Well as my number was not the winner(25) and there will be only one winner from the graciuos ladies that made offers... Being how I have a business meeting in Dallas that will require an overnight stay in March and thus a built in excuse for the SO I am still interested in an overnight excursion. If one of the lovely ladies that also participated in the raffle is interested please pm me with your overnight offer... Being how no one but moto and jholmes know what they were... Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
----------------------

LOL, My Job was collecting Lotto Money, Not Provider Offers! LOL