visiting girls vs locals

which are you guys drawn to visiting girls or locals? and why?
I will always be attracted to local ladies first. In some markets where there are very few locals then I will look toward travelers. Why? 2 answers. First, I think its better to to take care of your local ladies and keep your money local. Second, I think that some traveling ladies are less inclined to give the best session possible...they are going to be gone in a day or two anyways with a new name and number to keep ahead of poor reviews.

(That is a very general statement as I am well aware of many traveling ladies that exist on their good reviews nationwide, I'm more talking about the fly-by-night BP girls, you all know what I'm talking about.)
i see your point but i give the same when i travel as when I am at home...and i agree with you on the BP girls...no offense...
I will always be attracted to local ladies first. In some markets where there are very few locals then I will look toward travelers. Why? 2 answers. First, I think its better to to take care of your local ladies and keep your money local. Second, I think that some traveling ladies are less inclined to give the best session possible...they are going to be gone in a day or two anyways with a new name and number to keep ahead of poor reviews.

(That is a very general statement as I am well aware of many traveling ladies that exist on their good reviews nationwide, I'm more talking about the fly-by-night BP girls, you all know what I'm talking about.) Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I do enjoy the company of local ladies, but I also enjoy the company of visiting ladies as well. Why, because I truly enjoy the company of "mature" ladies.
Because of where I live, I have to rely on traveling providers vs local girls (within 30 minutes drive time). There is not a wide selection of providers in my area, and most aren't the type I'd be interested in seeing. Besides, I kinda have a rule against seeing locals. I'm in a relatively small community in which people move back and forth across certain social circles. I did have an awkward moment once of running into a provider that I had just seen the day before at the local WalMart. Fortunately, I was still single at the time. The six degrees of separation are much smaller where I live, and the potential for a bad situation is too great. Luckily, there are several very good providers who live within a 2 hour or less drive, so with proper coordination and scheduling, I can pretty much find what I'm interested in without having to break my own rules.
I'm a big proponent of local girls. They have more stake in their performance usually because they have a reputation. There are some exceptions. Traveling girls have a tendancy not to perform as well. Like Ch1ca said they will just change their name and number when they leave town so they don't give a shit. Exceptions on this too. I have have some outstanding sessions with some traveling girls but on average the locals out do them
They have more stake in their performance usually because they have a reputation... Originally Posted by burkalini
I wish this is true where I am located. I would like to find a local girl so I can see her regularly, but I've had very bad luck. One stood me up and another robbed me. The few other options, both on BP and e.com, aren't my preference.

So, I've had to wait for visiting girls to come to town. That has worked out, but since none visit often, I've not been able to see any more than once.
I support the local ladies, mainly because Dallas is a talent rich city. I also tend to think that the traveling providers will have a busier schedule and I don't like to be guy number 4 out of 8 on any given day.
While I can say that I've been tempted to "treat myself" to a visiting girl a time or two from time to time, I've always been drawn to visit the local ladies. In all honesty, I pretty much prefer visiting the ladies at their own private in-call locations if for no other reason that I feel (for me) that it's safer and more discreet. Just me though!! Now, if YOU were to plan a tour trip to the Tulsa area, I knew about it far enough in advance, and the incall location was suitable for me, I just may have to re-think my habits!!
i have known for guys to want to see visiting girls when they are in a place where they are well known they fear that they will run into a local again. Then I have ran into guys who like locals because the feel it is more safe and its easier for them to find out about them.
I have hobbied in 20 states or so and believe that Dallas is about the most talent-rich environment, on the most economical terms, anywhere I have been. I always favor the locals. I do the other girls when I am the one traveling.
awaw you are making me blush and I just may have to make a trip up your way....
While I can say that I've been tempted to "treat myself" to a visiting girl a time or two from time to time, I've always been drawn to visit the local ladies. In all honesty, I pretty much prefer visiting the ladies at their own private in-call locations if for no other reason that I feel (for me) that it's safer and more discreet. Just me though!! Now, if YOU were to plan a tour trip to the Tulsa area, I knew about it far enough in advance, and the incall location was suitable for me, I just may have to re-think my habits!! Originally Posted by Hugbuddy
I travel a lot, so it depends a lot on where I am whether or not I see local talent or a touring lady.

The absolute best session I ever had was with a touring lady, but the second best was with a local lady. Just different locations.

Right now, I'm in a large city where the prices for locals tend to be (at least for me) high. So, I have concentrated on touring ladies whose prices are not as high. Most, however, don't do outcalls, so that limits the selection severely.

In cities that have an abundance of talent, one can find prices to fit almost any budget (speaking mostly Texas here). Where the local competition creates a good pricing structure for the hobbyist, I'll probably stick to a local provider.

In the end, it's a combination of the reputation of the lady for providing good services and the price point.
Tallahassee has always been good to me when I travel there
i have known for guys to want to see visiting girls when they are in a place where they are well known they fear that they will run into a local again. Then I have ran into guys who like locals because the feel it is more safe and its easier for them to find out about them. Originally Posted by Memory757

(That is a very general statement as I am well aware of many traveling ladies that exist on their good reviews nationwide, I'm more talking about the fly-by-night BP girls, you all know what I'm talking about.) Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Do you know how much safer I would be as a traveler to change my number each city? Way safer. However, I just can't do that and still allow those looking for me to be able to know I am safe. I count on my internet reputation.
IMHO, whether or not a girl is on backpage, you should be able to do your homework and know she is safe, or not.
If you see a girl that says she just changed her number because she is traveling, I would say run in the opposite direction.
This is coming from an avid traveler. Number changers are scammers. There is nothing safe about a new number.