Rio Negro Peacock Bass

My brother and I just got back to Rio from a fishing trip to the Rio Negro river near Barcelos, Brazil. Now I am not much of a fisherman but he is. We both killed it, my best catch was a 17# 9 oz monster who fought like the devil. My brother, of course, caught 2 over 20# the biggest one was 23#. All together we caught 18 over 6#, in one day we released them all.

A great time but a lot of travel in a puddle jumper, which is not my idea of a good time. At least it had 2 engines- and both worked most of the time-LMAO
Sounds live fun & my kind of adventure. On a side note god help the first women you get ahold of after that adventure, with the mongering schedule you have been keeping she is going to get a weeks worth of back logged nuts coming her way.
Sounds live fun & my kind of adventure. On a side note god help the first women you get ahold of after that adventure, with the mongering schedule you have been keeping she is going to get a weeks worth of back logged nuts coming her way. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Right you are. I actually needed a rest, that is if you call and 600 mile trip in a plane with one engine that keeps stalling a rest. LOL

My Mongering plans are to start out slow and be fully rested for my night in the Hotel room on the 10th with 2 lovelies. Gonna be some window fetish action with the Carnival going by 3 floors below. Can't wait!