Where are the Venues and How to Plan Your Trip

Ask about the hobby in Costa Rica, and one of the first things a person will tell you is “Hotel Del Rey”. That’s because the hotel constructed in 1993 is the epicenter of English speaking sex tourism in Costa Rica.
On the average evening weekend you can find more than one hundred girls spread among the various bars that are part of the Del Rey Entertainment complex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwRx0UcoH8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBwBEgRcs-0

The primary venue is the Blue Marlin bar, which consists of three bars within the lobby of the hotel itself. In adjacent buildings you will find the Key Largo (live music and dancing), and the Monkey Bar and Little Marlin. After that there are plenty of other bars within a two block radius, for example Papi’s, Baja, New York, and now Chubbs. While the names often change these same venues have been around for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhONMNJx9_A

Tha bargirls ask on average $100 per session, and while many are clearly worth it there are also many who are not. Generally the bargirls consider themselves to be higher class girls because they work with tourists and they can “ask” for $100. The majority of providers work clandestinely at daytime massage house and charge about $30, however many try to hustle the tourists for “tips”.

The top tier daytime places are Hotel Little Havana (10am-6pm), New Fantasy (10am-9pm) and Idem (5pm-12am).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CFzvUHo6g0

Expect to pay at least $50 a session in these places. You can get it for $30 in a number of places like La Mansion and Relax, however the location is a little more difficult to find.

If you come to Costa Rica, then figure a big part of your trip will depend on your choice of hotel. Simply put you need a room that has a safe for your cash, and which will permit you to bring girls back to the room. Forget either of these two details and your vacation could quickly become a hassle.

Consult the following for a list for hotels that are “friendly” to the single male experience.

http://www.costaricasmtravel.com/201...tels-san-jose/
Good primer dude.
Great advice Asktiquica......My last trip I went to one of those $30 (17,000 Colones) places called Pirates Club (ex Bar Dandy) and I just loved the place. It has been nicely remodeled and has beautiful girls and the prices are downright cheap. It is not in the best part of town, so you want to take a taxi directly there and back. No sightseeing on foot in that area. I just love Costa Rica and I consider it my home away from home.....Bill
Great advice Asktiquica......My last trip I went to one of those $30 (17,000 Colones) places called Pirates Club (ex Bar Dandy) and I just loved the place. It has been nicely remodeled and has beautiful girls and the prices are downright cheap. It is not in the best part of town, so you want to take a taxi directly there and back. No sightseeing on foot in that area. I just love Costa Rica and I consider it my home away from home.....Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969

Actually the Pirate Club is one of the more expensive places. I think the current rate is closer to $50. It functions as a motel and bar.

They ocassionally do a sex show where the girls climb onto the bar, and they pass out oil and whipped cream to the guys at the bar. The guys aren't supposed to use their hands to touch the girls, but they are allowed to use their tounges.

They were actaully trying to copy the old "Lesbian Show" from the park hotel, which was made famous back in the 90s. Recently they added a sybian machine to the mix.
that is exactly my kind of lady, i wish Houston had them
Great primer.

After 10 trips since 2004 I may have to consider retiring down in Costa Rica.

Vamos a ver...

SF
asktiquica ( and others with recent hotel knowledge),

Time to use the passport one last time, I am determined to have my last page stamped and turn it in to Uncle Sam for a new one in August 2010 so that I can send it away with every page stamped, no blank pages.

Anyway, found cheap air to San Jose finally and am going to head there in June. I've always stated at the Hotel Presidente ( 4X or 5X) and have never stayed elsewhere. I notice it is not on the chica friendly list of one link but at two other sites notice that they still allow chicks in ( limit one and she must be dressed decently) I like that place, it is clean, modern, AC, 24/7 entry, food joints right next door, safe box in room ( a must) and the best morning buffet included in the room fee . I also like how the front desk there must see girls' papers and if they F*&K with you in your room or try to steal they won't get out the front door so it keeps the ROB's in check. Are the folks bitching about Presidente simply cheap or are they just getting ' beat up' on the CRT site because they no longer offer discounts to members, which is my gut feeling? CRT is a good site, but I know they do tend to promote the places they get discounts at and don't rave over places that snub them.

I've read up on Sportman's Lodge, a friend stayed there and liked it, the owner was a great guy, only complaints seem to be noise in the courtyard esp. at night?? It is currently #2 on my list behind the Presidente.

Other places like Hemingway, Dunns, La Amistad etc. pop but I am not sure about their chica policy ( fee or not) , if entry is 24/7, safe boxes they say ' some rooms' have and AC systems seem to perhaps make noise.

I know that old map off DG's site is outdated, any new links with maps to the current MP's? All these places say they have internet but which ones have them in the rooms?

Thanks in advance, feel free to PM
The Dunn Inn and the Amistad are definitely chica friendly. The accommodations are nice as well, and the Amistad was recently remodeled with a restaurant and martini bar.

The Dunn Inn has a bar and restaurant is a bit livelier.

http://www.costaricasmtravel.com/201...-bar-dunn-inn/

Here is a video of the live band on Saturday Night.

Both hotels along with the El Castillo are good options. The Hemingway is basically a budget hotel that more or less failed as a backpacker or family friendly hotel. You can bring your chica there now, but I wouldn’t stay unless everything else was booked.

The Presidente is a very nice hotel, but occasionally the front desk guy just decides that your chica can’t get in, either because she is on a blacklist or he just doesn’t like the way she looks. If she is in a dress or on the list she can’t get in.

The policy is stupid, and I don’t take orders from a greasy kid with a name tag and pigeon English. If you stay there then there is small chance this will happen to you, so I just recommend you go elsewhere.

The Sportsmens, Dunn Inn, and Amistad all have wireless Internet access.

It’s Costa Rica so everyone is basically sharing one 2-4mb broadband connection, so the bandwidth can be hit or miss. The Sportsmens is pretty cool because it has a big room with a bar and tables and if you can bring out your laptop and surf there while you check out the girls.

http://www.costaricasmtravel.com/200...photo-montage/

The girls at the Del Rey tend to be hotter than the Sportsmens, and there are more of the. It’s just the Sportsmens is a more social environment. They also don’t charge you for the girls that you bring to your room.
So I noticed that there are several resorts in the Dominican Republic that offer all inclusive vacations with company provided. Are there any like that in Costa Rica? I know that going that route would be more expensive, but I'm not how sure I would do as a first timer in CR. It would be nice to be able to pay for everything up front and not have to worry about anything else.
So I noticed that there are several resorts in the Dominican Republic that offer all inclusive vacations with company provided. Are there any like that in Costa Rica? I know that going that route would be more expensive, but I'm not how sure I would do as a first timer in CR. It would be nice to be able to pay for everything up front and not have to worry about anything else. Originally Posted by RLogan
I say skip the resorts in DR unless you are really don't mind paying for the luxury of having girls parade in front of you.

The truth is you can get the same experience in Sosua Beach for a fraction of the cost, and the girls are much better. They come from all over the country to meet foreign men in a beach town designed for sex tourism.

http://www.latinblush.com/cubadave-s...ican-republic/

Check the above page for some photos of the night club scene in Sosua.

Basically, the rate is $30 for a girl to spend the entire night with you when you pick them up in a bar.

The strip clubs charge about $100 to take out the girls and have them spend the night with you.

In Costa Rica its difficult to get a chica to spend more than an hour or two with you and costs are higher, on average $50 to $100 for take out from a pickup bar or $30 - $50 at incall brothels and strip clubs.
Very interesting about Sosua. Is it as safe and legal as San Jose, CR?? I've made 2 trips to SJ and both have been great and had no problems whatsoever.
Pay for play is certainly not illegal among any Latin America country, however safe is another issue. However, for the most part I would feel safe in either Costa Rica or DR provided that the girl has photo identification.

I like Costa Rica because I like generally prefer white girls. I also happen to live here.

The DR is great for a beach vacation and mocha colored girls.
the dr expirience that most people heard about --the one that made DR famous was the Viking..Resort cat 69-- they closed it down a year ago..... sent all the girls back to russia... and other eastern block countries.......It was getting to be to mouch hassle trying to please lovcal politicians.... they wanted there peice of the pie...

Dean took all his toys and left DR... he now has set up shop on a seasnal basis down in CR.... its by invite only and he books up quick..... I missed the first run he had last sept... but i am heading that way in 24 days for a test run.... I will be updating you guys--- I have been to CR about ten times in the last ten years, and went down to the DR twice... With the imports that he brought down --the Viking put CR to shame..... This time i am gonna expirience the local flavor of CR for two days then will be going to see the imported Viking girls at there lil villa located in north west CR.........

Stay tuned for my UPDATE AND RECOMENDATIONS>>>>>>>>>>>