Ladies: Top 10 things (supplies) you just can't live without at your in-call. Guys top 5 (I'll make it easy) that you look for or need in a ladies In-call. I'll share mine.

Not in any particular order:

Bottled water...
Fresh towels/linens
Condoms
Lube
Variety of unscented/scented men's soaps
Mouth wash
MUSIC (biggie for me)
Massage table
Anti-bacterial solutions: Lysol spray, Hibiclens, Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar, Tea Tree Oil, Bleach.

Yeah, OK...well pretty easy to see what I focus on. Very curious about what a gent is actually looking for.
You forgot the most important item.

I prefer to bring my own condoms, thank you.

Many women buy the condoms by the bulk and they buy the cheap brand and furthermore, they do not know about proper storage (air conditioned cool, dry dark place away from heat, light, sunlight, humidity) and about disposing of them once a month and replacing them with new ones.

I buy a new box of condoms every month and every month I throw away the rest of the unused condoms from the previous box no matter how many are still left in it.

The ones I carry on me in my wallet and in my credit card holder are disposed of and replaced once every week.

Let me repeat that. Once every week.

Plus some brands of condoms don't work for me especially the popular brand Trojan and furthermore, I prefer NON LATEX condoms which by the way are safer and more durable and dependable for Safe Sex than LATEX condoms are.

Lube is another item I prefer to bring my own. I only use water soluble water based NON OILY NON FRAGRANCED NON FLAVORED lubes.

Coconut oil or any lube that has oil in it is a NO NO with LATEX condoms. Most providers or even real world girls don't know that.

They give a massage and use coconut oil or baby oil and then they have the guy put on a LATEX condom and do stripper slides and Russian before putting it inside her, and there is already residue of oil based lubed or coconut oil on the condom that's on his equipment, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
Fresh towels and linens
Mouthwash
  • L.A.
  • 09-05-2018, 06:11 AM
I don't think about those other things too much but I'll make a list.

1. Music Don't have the TV on unless it's on a music station. Nothing kills a boner faster than seeing Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie Goldberg, or hearing Dr. Phil say "How is that working out for you"?

2. Unscented Wipes. Don't have wipes that are baby powder scented or it will remind me my kids are grown up and have moved away and I'll start crying in your incall and have to pay for another hour for a therapy session.

3. Have your own restraints. It raises an eyebrow when I order handcuffs and blindfolds from Amazon. My kids share my account and I don't want to have that conversation. "UMMM..Hey Dad" ??????

4. Mouthwash is always a good idea and so is a variety of beverages. At least have bottled water.

5. Clean sheets. I don't want to get up and wonder what was sticky, then have to clean "whatever that was" off with baby powder scented wipes.
I want everything clean and fresh, that means the sheets, towels, rags and most importantly, the provider herself. I always make it incumbent upon myself to make sure I have perfect personal hygeine and I expect the same, especially since I am paying for it.

Have plenty of covers, do not ask me to buy you some on the way, or anything else for that matter. I do bring gifts when I can, but do not ask me about it.

In case I need a shower before or after, have MEN'S toiletries available. I am not going to need to shave or wash my hair so I do not care about razors or shampoo, but I would prefer new small travel sized and unused previously deodorant, bar soap, ect.

The offer of at least a full, unopened bottle of water for the road.

As a provider, you make enough money and have the time to have everything and then some clean and readily available, there is no excuse.
I have it all , Now If They Only Use It ?

mouth wash with little cups for use - before & after

shower with the body wash soap and washcloth I hand you before we start ..

Dry off all the way

Extra Clean sheets I brig with me & washcloths get them on Amazon
toss them out after .

My hotel room is just like being at your home with all the amenities ,

I light candles so my room smells nice

I have all size types of Lubes & Condoms NEW every tour, please keep your's at home ( NO BABY OIL EVER) bad for the kitty and I don't like the smell ..

I will never ask you to bring Condoms or any thing
unless you ask me what kind of wine I Like .

"I keep a clean Upscale Environment"
My must haves for my apartment

Clean linens (Sheets/pillow cases, towels/hand towels/wash cloths)

Body wash, unscented and a manly scented body wash. Hand wash.

I have to have my basket on my counter. It has mouthwash, cups, new tooth brushes, tooth paste, spray deodorant, new combs, and wipes for your glasses

Music, candles, soft lighting. I need to set a mood.

Condoms - Skyn in regular and large sizes and Trojan mags. Also female condoms.

Lube

Refreshments - mainly water, but beer and a few liquors

Cocoa butter and new applicators

Toys

Toy cleaner, Clorox wipes and other cleaning items

I have to have my basket on my counter. It has mouthwash, cups, new tooth brushes, tooth paste, spray deodorant, new combs, and wipes for your glasses

Lube

Toys

Toy cleaner, Clorox wipes and other cleaning items Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Laura and I used to share an incall, so her list is spot on for me too! We provide everything a gent needs to have an amazing experience!

I miss you dolly! Drinks soon?
Fresh towels/linens
Soap
Condoms
Water
Lube
You forgot the most important item.

I prefer to bring my own condoms, thank you.

Many women buy the condoms by the bulk and they buy the cheap brand and furthermore, they do not know about proper storage (air conditioned cool, dry dark place away from heat, light, sunlight, humidity) and about disposing of them once a month and replacing them with new ones.

I buy a new box of condoms every month and every month I throw away the rest of the unused condoms from the previous box no matter how many are still left in it.

The ones I carry on me in my wallet and in my credit card holder are disposed of and replaced once every week.

Let me repeat that. Once every week.

Plus some brands of condoms don't work for me especially the popular brand Trojan and furthermore, I prefer NON LATEX condoms which by the way are safer and more durable and dependable for Safe Sex than LATEX condoms are.

Lube is another item I prefer to bring my own. I only use water soluble water based NON OILY NON FRAGRANCED NON FLAVORED lubes.

Coconut oil or any lube that has oil in it is a NO NO with LATEX condoms. Most providers or even real world girls don't know that.

They give a massage and use coconut oil or baby oil and then they have the guy put on a LATEX condom and do stripper slides and Russian before putting it inside her, and there is already residue of oil based lubed or coconut oil on the condom that's on his equipment, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Originally Posted by CG2014

Douching is actually not good for our ph...so if you think douching is suppose to happen after each appt you’re completely wrong.

Not fucking with the ph of my pussy ....so then I have to turn around and take time off to get her right again.
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2018, 05:29 PM

Lube

Toys

Toy cleaner, Clorox wipes and other cleaning items Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
All you need is a home cooked meal and this list would be complete
It's So Bad For Us .. that's something they did back in the 50's to 70's befor BC pill
shower is all we need ,, with PH wash
Douching is actually not good for our ph...so if you think douching is suppose to happen after each appt you’re completely wrong.

Not fucking with the ph of my pussy ....so then I have to turn around and take time off to get her right again. Originally Posted by Analeese
Lots of clean towels and washcloths
Disposable toothbrushes and toothpaste/plenty of toiletries for dudes (hotel size)
Booze and mixers and wine/corkscrew/nice glassware/ good ice (very important)
Snacks (cheese and fruit, seafood cocktail, Mexican fiesta, cookies and milk)
Good music on Pandora app on TV
Clean and crisp sheets, Fluffy duvet
Fresh Flowers
Good conversation
Skyn Condoms, Magnum Condoms
Dimmer switches on all the chandeliers
I like a clean incall but I like it the a.c. on full blast. I like to snuggle under the blankets.
My Incall has absolutely anything and everything a man needs...including me

From rolled towels, robes, fancy shampoos, shave kits to a manicure set, snacks/cheeseboards and a fully stocked fridge/bar...the loveshack always has upbeat music with candles on and if you've been to my place, then you've seen the mirrors