They look like a new team

The ny yankes with jeter back and alphoson soriano two right batters they looked good vs the rays on Sunday And there bullpen was good too maybe. Turn around before the last 70games
one can only hope
Old, overpaid, and decrepit ...

The ny yankes with jeter back and alphoson soriano two right batters they looked good vs the rays on Sunday And there bullpen was good too maybe. Turn around before the last 70games Originally Posted by yankee13

They look like an old team.... and it won't take long to show HOW old...........

They look like an old team.... and it won't take long to show HOW old........... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Figures you'd be a Yankee hater.
And of course, what do you know about old?
You still claim to be fucking 18 year olds and not paying for it.
If you are not paying for it, what are you doing on this site?
No they're not out of it, and yes, multiyear deals to aging players is stupid. Any recent Yankee greats are Stick Michael's guys.
For allowing A-Rod to get a world series ring, the yankees franchise deserves a curse so long the Cubs will be laughing about it.
For allowing A-Rod to get a world series ring, the yankees franchise deserves a curse so long the Cubs will be laughing about it. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Plus 1.
I want A-Roid to get suspended, appeal the suspension, win the appeal, and have the Tankees not only stuck with his salary.... but stuck with him as well.

Figures you'd be a Yankee hater.
And of course, what do you know about old?
You still claim to be fucking 18 year olds and not paying for it.
If you are not paying for it, what are you doing on this site? Originally Posted by Peter Sezso
Minus 1.
I never said I fucked that particular 18 year old. I said I took about a hundred nude pictures for her.
You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.
And I don't think it's any of your business as to why I am on this site.
Minus 1.
I never said I fucked that particular 18 year old. I said I took about a hundred nude pictures for her.
You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills.
And I don't think it's any of your business as to why I am on this site. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I can read just fine thank you. And I can read between the lines too.
And now you are doing it again:
I never said I fucked that particular 18 year old.
Now you want us to believe that there are multiple 18 year old girls that you fuck. I know how to read between the lines. I hope you break your arm patting yourself on the back about the girls you supposedly fuck for no money. Am I the only one on this site that can see through this guys bullshit?
Thank You,
Peter
From a realist's perspective, and one who roots for NY, they have old players, Cano seems as if he is frustrated and at times, is just going through the motions (e.g. he doesn't run out much of anything), the pitching is suspect (the young kids may be on the rise, but can't carry the team), they can't hit with runners in scoring position, Hughes is bad, Pettite is done, CC is on the down side of his career, Overbay is OK but can't carry a team, Wells is done, Gardner never swings at the first pitch, which is often right down broadway and isn't aggeressive, A-Rod is a cheat AND is done, I even cringe when Mo pitches. On the plus side, Koroda and Nova are good, and Girardi should be in the running for manager of the year for keeping this team in the hunt.
I can read just fine thank you. And I can read between the lines too.
And now you are doing it again:
I never said I fucked that particular 18 year old.
Now you want us to believe that there are multiple 18 year old girls that you fuck. I know how to read between the lines. I hope you break your arm patting yourself on the back about the girls you supposedly fuck for no money. Am I the only one on this site that can see through this guys bullshit?
Thank You,
Peter Originally Posted by Peter Sezso
Not getting why you have such issues with Paul. Did he steal your girlfriend in high school?