The Target Load: The Search for the optimal delivery

I was sitting with a client recently and the debate on where the mother load should land came up. I passionately argued the perfect bj ends with CIM. He responds emphatically, delivery of the motherload is best worn as a pearl necklace.

How, why & where should the the cum shot win the AVN award?
Sounds like your client is a fan of Bill Clinton.
I've always thought all over the toosh after a solid 1.5 minutes of doggie.

But unfortunately, it happens so fast I've never been able to pull that off.
To the OP- CIM is the only true way for complete satisfaction. If the intent is to have total and lasting satisfaction then anytime there is a change that close to completion, it is in complete. Pulling out, of any orifice, leaves pressure that would otherwise be diffused. If the goal truly is the AVN award you mentioned, then of course a visual receipt is required.
If allowed the target load should be received on the face or breasts of a willing and wanting female recipient who is on her knees looking up at you.
The only think with pulling out for completion is you are basically jacking off at that point. Well can do that in my office.

So I guess CIM is going to have to be the most pleasurable all the way around.
The best I've ever had was CIT (cum in throat) while the lady had me deep throat down to the base! No swallow required. Straight down the hatch.
For me CIMNQNS followed by POCT (post orgasmic cock torture.) When someone actively sucks and swallows my load, then continues to work my cock after completion, I find it amazing! My sensitivity is heightened after the climax.
You guys are all too picky. The target load is delivered with extreme passion. It's not the where, it's the how.
Ask CutePapi where... it seems to matter to him...

#PapiLoadsMatter
Cum while deepthroating for sure! Close up, POV while balls sack in pulsing up and down and unloading!! When end with a slow pull back showing all the stringy cum and saliva!!
I do the majority in the cover, for reasons mentioned. If I pull out to shoot it I'm just jacking off and lord knows I've seen my dick shoot thousands of loads, albeit mostly hitting the shower walls. I like to control my speed, and then when I'm ready to blow I usually go to K9, grab her shoulder with one hand and her waist with the other and pull her tight against me while I unload. If I'm lazy, I'll let the lady get me there in CG, but I still grab her waist so I can get in deep when it's go time. Second favorite is standard CIM. Then, once in a while (perhaps today) I get in the mood to COF.
All over my face or tits, please and thank you. The contrast between one's sticky cream-colored cum on my smooth brown skin is so hot!
Thats pretty hot
To the OP- CIM is the only true way for complete satisfaction. If the intent is to have total and lasting satisfaction then anytime there is a change that close to completion, it is in complete. Pulling out, of any orifice, leaves pressure that would otherwise be diffused. If the goal truly is the AVN award you mentioned, then of course a visual receipt is required. Originally Posted by learningtolead15
DITTO!