Stop the Cowboys-Steelers game!!

Cowboys win 3-0!!
Noooooo!

Proper name for the dims! The steelers!
Because they have nerves of steel...
Eight and oh! Oh so good.
Another 3 plus hours of my life wasted watching that game. I still can't figure out why I torture myself.

I hope Trump sues to give the Cowboys the win. Hell,Trump is about to sue everyone, give my Cowboys a fucking win because that game was obviously fraudulent by waiting until the end for the game to be decided. As soon as they went up 3-0, that game should have been called. It definitely should have been called at halftime when they were up 13-9. I hear you OP.

What the fuck is this pussy shit waiting until the end to declare a winner?
I know, right?
Garrett Gilbert pretty much says it all.
Yeah, I had a family member text me asking me who he is and I just replied back, "their 4th string QB"... I wanted to give her more positive news but I couldn't think of anything other than that he played fairly well in the championship game when he was a freshman in college at UT. He is 29 now so I didn't want to get her hopes up about anything.
There was one more down! They should demand another play. Time and space is such a fraud. No plays accepted after expiration. They were cheated. Take it to the SCOTUS.
ezekiel!
ezekiel!
ezekiel!
There was one more down! They should demand another play. Time and space is such a fraud. No plays accepted after expiration. They were cheated. Take it to the SCOTUS. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
dim logic and comedy is saddening! Democracy was stolen!
A fraudulent election is no laughing matter!
Dilbert, I'm sure Jerry wants his money back and for Zeke to go back to holding out in Cabo. Zeke's ROI for Jerry has been shit since he got his money. In his defense, his line sucks now other than Martin.

I always thought Dak needed Zeke. Maybe it was the other way around.
dim logic and comedy is saddening! Democracy was stolen!
A fraudulent election is no laughing matter! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually Idiots claiming the election was stolen is damned funny. Takes a pretty stupid person to keep making those claims, especially since everyone but the president and his idiot followers know full well there was not stolen or fraudulent election.

The humor is at an all time high. I don’t usually get to laugh at retards, but when I do,

They are Trump supporters.
Nothing was stolen from Trump other than being taught manners by his parents, WD. You don't treat people like shit and get votes. This isn't rocket science although it is to you, but it obviously is not to most which is why that motherfucker lost.