come on 49ers

its about to be half time so here is my little post as a way of wishing the 49ers a better 2nd half! Come on 49ers
Well, they did have a better 2nd half, just not quite good enough.
As bad as the 49ers were in the first half, at least they were better than Alicia Keys' bastardization of The Star Spangled Banner. It's a national anthem sung to a stadium of football fans, not a love song sung to a bunch of drunks in a piano bar!
Niners were damn lucky for that power outage otherwise they would've been slaughtered, that game was fixing to get out of hand until that happened. I wonder what was up with the shitty play calling inside the 10 yd line at the end, Kaepernick or Gore could've ran that ball in easy, instead Harbaugh called some shitty plays *smh*
I was so sure we had it at the end. the refs cheated the whole game! I am truly upset still!!!
still pissed at them sorry ass refs and the three calls they didnt call at end of game- reed offsides,crabtree hold and holding on safety play......niners still overcame and fought hard event hough refs did their best to let ravens lewis win.....
still pissed at them sorry ass refs and the three calls they didnt call at end of game- reed offsides,crabtree hold and holding on safety play......niners still overcame and fought hard event hough refs did their best to let ravens lewis win..... Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
I couldn't have said it better myself!