First trip to Chrystal's

I stopped by Chrystal's on Alta Mere in Fort Worth yesterday to pick up some articles that, based on a conversation, I think a young lady might enjoy when next we meet. I didn't have time to survey the full selection of pleasure-enhancing paraphernalia, but ... oh. my. I've always been more concerned with having basic needs met and haven't really thought much about experimenting or what sort of things there might be to experiment with, but it looks like there's an awful lot of potential there worth exploring, even if you're not into some of the more extreme stuff.
I never hear anyone mention that place anymore but I've always LOVED it! Awesome find
The Red Plum mailer got yesterday has some nice discount coupons for Chrystal's. I don't know if they are available online, or how wide the distribution is from 76116.
Ive been wanting to go...I just want a date to go with ♥
Are all pif the locations the same? The Altamere store is a haul. Love to head that way, but Haltom City is much closer...
Ive been wanting to go...I just want a date to go with ♥ Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I'm not sure why you would feel a date necessary, but I found the Alta Mere store to be a safe, clean environment, with two nice, helpful and discreet salesladies.

Are all pif the locations the same? The Altamere sty ore is a haul. Love to head that way, but Haltom City is much closer... Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Combine errands and drop by Westside, or go see Bella or Nevaeh.
Ive been wanting to go...I just want a date to go with ♥ Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I'm not sure why you would feel a date necessary, but I found the Alta Mere store to be a safe, clean environment, with two nice, helpful and discreet salesladies. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
d'uh - sounds like she wants to select items that will help her and her date have a very deliteful consultation later on!!
d'uh - sounds like she wants to select items that will help her and her date have a very deliteful consultation later on!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Exactly. .. any way I can please my Lover!
Are all pif the locations the same? The Altamere store is a haul. Love to head that way, but Haltom City is much closer... Originally Posted by Tony Patella
You can always go online and order their products at Christals.com!
Exactly. .. any way I can please my Lover! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You don't need a date. Pick out some stuff and surprise him! (Or her ... not that there's anything wrong with that. )