Login Issue

While trying to login to the San Antonio site, I get a message saying: "Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota. Try again in fifteen minutes.", even though I only made one attempt. If I go to the national site, it lets me login with no issue. This started a couple of weeks back. Should I be concerned about a hack attempt or is this just a software glitch?

Anyone else having a similar problem?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-12-2017, 03:55 PM
All I can tell you is that problem has been reported and is being worked on. Nothing else has been said. I suggest that you use the work around that works for you for now. There are a number of threads in the National forums about this topic. You may want to go through them for additional information.
I got caught up in this ka-ka today and just got back in through a workaround link provided by ugotme10.
Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Same was happening to me. I change my pw because it freaked me out a bit. What worked for me was (on google mobile) clearing history and cookies. Had to do this EVERY time for a couple days. Works fine as of now though. No hiccups
Same issue last night and today... let me in when I went through the national login
cant login with chrome on android
cant login with chrome on pc

the only way I am getting on is through internet explorer on pc....
Same with me...I though I was going to have to start over. Today first time I got in over a week.